Thread: Selling my 1994 Miata

Default Selling my 1994 Miata

This is a 1994 Red MX-5 with 166,XXX miles with black interior, power windows/locks, cruise control, factory ABS, cold A/C, LSD and black soft top that has no leaks but is starting to show some signs of age. She sits on revalved Bilstein's and has an aftermarket front sway bar.

The bad: the paint under the bra is faded, there is a small tear in the passenger seat, I broke the gauge cover and have not bought a replacement yet and there his hail damage on the car. The heater core also needs to be replaced, it has been disconnected.

In doing some research not many people list the ABS on other adds on craigslist. I am asking $3,300 for the car or I would be open to a trade if someone has a 3 person jetski powerful enough to pull someone let me know.

If you send me a PM I will give you my phone number, I have the clear Texas title in hand. The registration is good until May 2011 but the inspection is out right now. The car will pass inspection, I will be taking the car on Friday 06-11 if it has not sold by then.

Thanks,

Brad
    redleftside..jpgredcarfront..jpgredcarengine..jpgredrightside2..jpgredrightrear..jpgredinterior2..jpgredinterior..jpg
    Last edited by Brad; 06-06-2010 at 06:02 AM.
    I learned this the hard way.....

Take all of your valuables out of your car at night. This includes taking the mounting hardware off of your windshield or dash and hiding the power supplies. I lost over $ 1,000 to a thief with no hope of recovering my items and to top if off they smashed my window in the rain and my truck got soaked. Let my loss be your learning experience.