Thread: Memoryfab Seats and 5 Point Harness

Default Memoryfab Seats and 5 Point Harness

Hi everyone,

I bought this seat from a member in Austin and had used it for 2 track days. Asking for $325 which includes the driver side slider and mount. This is one of the most comfortable racing seat I have ever sat in. Drove 5 hours to Hallett and back without any problem. One caveat, I have a 33" waist and the fit was snug but not unbearable.

Also have a black Ultra Shield 5 point harness bought brand new from TDR, asking for $110. You might need to purchase additional mounting hardware from TDR for the installation. Comes with the harness, and two quick disconnect clips for the side mounts.

Both items are currently in Arkansas but I do go back every weekend if anyone is seriously interested, I do not mind hauling the seat back. Thank you for looking.

Driver

Which seat is it? I'm bigger boned and this is one that I was interested in, but I'd need to sit in it to make sure I fit.

I am interested as well, assuming it fits my slim build (5'11, 145). Please post some pics and the model number!
    94 Miata R package RPF1 195 RS-R RB FSB FCM Bilstein Ebay Coilover 550/350
    91 Civic Si Daily Beater

"Its more fun to drive a slow car fast, than it is to drive a fast car slowly".

Driver

ya I'm guessing you'll fit way better since I've got 80# on you for the same height.

Pretty sure it is the smaller frame s58. I do not have the seat with me in Dallas but will take some pictures when I head back this weekend

Sean, I doubt you will fit comfortably in the seat. At least I don't think so. . You are more than welcome to try
    out this Sunday.

Just for reference. Someone else had the S58 (which is what this sounds like) and when I tried to sit in it I couldn't even fit. I'm 5'9" 217 with a 36 inch waist.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

PM sent about the harness...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

PM replied.

Here are the pictures of the Memoryfab seats. Not shown are the mounts which will be included. I will haul the seat back to Dallas today and is available for anyone to take a seat in it and see if they fit. Please call me @ 479-530-8083. If I do not answer, please leave a voice mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Would you be interested in trading the seat and harness for a DefNder head and neck restraint?

Sorry not interested in trading.

Driver

can you measure the part where your behind goes?

How about we plan something so those who are interested can test fit the seat?

does it sit lower than stock (na)
    i can fit it for sure 5'11'' 120lbs

It does sit slightly lower than stock but not much. If you remove the padding it will be another 1/2" lower.

Like I said, I have the seat with me right now and you are more than welcome to take a seat in her. Please call me @ four seven nine 530-8083.

Lee