Thread: MME Valentine's 2/12/2005 - Bitten by love?

Default MME Valentine's 2/12/2005 - Bitten by love?

EVENT CANCELED DUE TO RAIN
    Wed 2/9/2005 - With the forecast calling for rain, I'm shutting this one down now so you guys (and I) can make alternate plans.

-----------------

The crowds have spoken and the verdict is clear. It's time for BBQ at our favorite destination - Clark's Outpost in Tioga. Mark February 12th on your calendars!

Our first stop will be the Heard Museum in McKinney to visit the Venemous Snakes of Texas exhibit. Plan to meet up at the museum anytime after 11:00 am. We'll take a tour - and if the weather is nice, tour the grounds as well.

I'll be gathering a group to drive up from Plano. We'll meet at the Scotty P's on the southwest corner of Parker and Custer for a burger at 11:00 and then drive up to the museum. You guys on the western side of the metroplex are welcome to join us for lunch or make your own plans.

After our museum tour, well hit the twisties in to Tioga for an early dinner. From there, you can head home, or head back to my house to watch a movie (or we can drop the women off at a theater and fire up GT3).

Clark's...yummmmmmmmy!!! I'll have to put this one on the calendar!!!
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Gots to work.

Sorry I'll miss this one.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I'm officially cancelling this event due to equal parts of lack of interest, impending rain, and the need to make alternate plans to keep spousal units happy. We'll try again soon.

Chassis Designer

Now you guys can come join us in the sports bar at the Gaylord Texan for lunch. Starts at 11:30. Drive following. Details in the S2000 forum.
    David Smart
    Mazda MX5 Club - STR 194

TC - are you guys going to join us at the Gaylord? Me thinks that might make Ruth a little nervous...

linkie
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by photodavo
    TC - are you guys going to join us at the Gaylord? Me thinks that might make Ruth a little nervous...

linkie
    Why do you think I canceled the other thing? Ummm... Do you know if there's a back door?

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Why do you think I canceled the other thing? Ummm... Do you know if there's a back door?
    Depends....will you be there? :P
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'