Thread: Track Dog Racing A+++ customer services experience

Default Track Dog Racing A+++ customer services experience

Gary at Track Dog is one awesome guy!

So here’s the story. Earlier in the week I ordered the Hard Dog bolt in harness bar from Gary. I need it because I’m going to Autobahn in Illinios and leaving on the 30th. Track Dog is over in DFW and I’m about 2.5 hours away. So I figured shipping wouldn’t be a big deal. Order the bar, get it Thursday or Friday, we’d leave the next week and I’d be gravy.
    I checked my email and plugged in the tracking number in UPS’s website and it showed the shipment to be going to Tucson, Az. This confused me because it showed that as the final destination. So I called Track Dog to see what was going on and it turns out Bethania accidentally sent it to the wrong location. Even worse they wouldn’t be able to get another one out until Monday. Even with 2nd day air it wouldn’t get to me in time.
    Well, to make a long story short, Gary ends up taking his new harness bar out of his own car and I drive over and meet him at his house to pick it up (the wife gets some Cheesecake Factory while we’re there too). Talk about going the extra mile! Gary has really gotten me out of a bind and has definitely got a customer for life now.
    I just wanted to share a case of outstanding customer service with you guys.
    Thanks again Gary!!!!!

Gary and William are stand up guys, i support that shop 100% and they are extreamly nice and easy people to deal with.

Heh, I was at the shop getting my Teins when that call came in. Gary's good people. There's a reason he and TDR have the reputation they do.
    "The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value.
    Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it 14." - Jeremy Clarkson

'04 Mazdaspeed MX-5 #1682, Velocity Red born 3/17/2004 Habanero
    Hard Dog HCHTDD, 15x8 Silver 6UL, 225/45 Hankook RS3, Tein Flex, More coming soon...

I was out there today picking up some Teins and some other toys; had a good time. Gary has talked me out of buying something twice now that he could have easily taken the money and ran. He was very willing to take time to talk and explain things in detail; definitely knows his stuff.
    If anybody in Fort Worth is worried about the drive, it was (with Saturday traffic) only 50 minutes from North FW.
    My old 99' My new 99'
    Remember folks, street lights timed for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph. ~Jim Samuels

Just bought my 90 miata and Gary helped me get the parts I needed to get it running!