Thread: Nasa TT @ TWS

Default Nasa TT @ TWS

Those crazy TxMC were at it again this weekend. For a change of pace, I thought I'd post my worst lap of the weekend...Enjoy

SA

Wow! You are so much faster than a year ago. Nice driving and nice save. Thanks for posting the video. Glad you're gonna make Hallett in September too.

Was that the usual direction around TWS? I thought you guys were running reverse direction.

That did not look like fun when you showed me at the track. Looks worst on the big screen.

My fun times at TWS.
    M3 is always the answer.

Michael, I'm pretty sure that they "usually" run it the other direction (ccw) as we ran that way in April. NASA runs twice yearly there and each direction. This direction (cw) is faster. Both way are a hoot. Here's a vid of my best lap (little better quality).

Looking fwd to MaH!!

Ken, nice driving and congrats on shattering the TTB ccw record. Who's got the current cw record, you or me? I can't remember where I saw them...

I wish I could say that I lost due to the big straights, but the ass whoopin you put down at Hallet says otherwise LOL.

You have the record going CCW. I have it going CW.

Your car pulls down the straights. That thing has mad power. I wish I had Z06 power. They leave me like I was a MINI.
    M3 is always the answer.

Oops, got my cw/ccw mixed up. So that should make TWS, MSR-C, and Hallet records for you now and one for me. If I get lucky, you will be at a wedding for ECR and I can close the gap.

Regarding the Z06, you should buy one....and then the Ferrari....and then...you could ask to be in the fastest run group so you could run flat out.

don't forget about me! i have ttb record @ msr-c !

Nice. Remember what the time was?

Stupid bimmers....

don't remember, 1:28-1:30 something? that was the time i had rented a p.o.s. transponder. got video of my fastest lap though, (which didn't count) it was 1:25.97 on the video software. winner in unlimited was hustler 1:27.xxx. ken set the tta record there.

stock miata with tires and cheap coilovers can run 1:28's just fine.

Ha! Bench racing only goes so far with these guys. You sure about that?
    I use to worry about money; but then realized I don't HAVE anything to worry about.