Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S2K 2005 Season event #1 - Mineral Wells, 2/19/05!

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    The WX forecast is calling for rain showers on Saturday... mainly in the morning but waning by late afternoon.

Argh...
    Need to borrow my hardtop?
    You're not coming out?
    Nope... The in-laws are here through Sunday night, so I need to spend some time playing host to my father-in-law. I think I am going to get his hands dirty helping me with the header, and then we are going to hit Speedzone.

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing
    We will have a moment of silent laughter for you on Saturday. It just won't be the same without you!
    Will it be like a REAL moment of silent laughter just for me, or will it be just kinda thrown in with all of those other moments of silent laughter.... oh, nevermind - guess I'll take what I can get :P
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

Quote Originally Posted by rjosey8385
    We will have a moment of silent laughter for you on Saturday. It just won't be the same without you!
    Will it be like a REAL moment of silent laughter just for me, or will it be just kinda thrown in with all of those other moments of silent laughter.... oh, nevermind - guess I'll take what I can get :P
    I'm sure there'll come a moment when we're sitting around on someone's trailer, and we'll all have a flashback and hear you say "Thanks for giving me the backdoor last weekend!" and erupt into spontaneous silent laughter...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    I'm sure there'll come a moment when we're sitting around on someone's trailer, and we'll all have a flashback and hear you say "Thanks for giving me the backdoor last weekend!" and erupt into spontaneous silent laughter...
    Well....ok, then.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

Soo.. being this is my first S2K event and my first time to ever go to Mineral Wells... is there another "Southern Oklahoman" that I can caravan with out there Saturday morning? I'm up in the great northlands known as McKinney...

Thanks!

[EDIT]: Opps... saw the other thread....
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

The WX forecast is calling for rain showers on Saturday... mainly in the morning but waning by late afternoon.

Argh...
    It looks even worse now. I wonder if I should wear my worn azenis, or khumo MX...

I was going to squeeze on the all seasons off the Civic...
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

FYI -> http://forums.dfwmiata.com/viewtopic.php?t=2324

Can we pay for the entire season tomorrow?

Yep, at the first two event we can.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

$35 for a regular membership in nts2koc + $135 for the season

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser

$35 for a regular membership in nts2koc + $135 for the season
    So less than $25.00 and event! That's a good deal!

$24.28 or so. Yup. Great deal. Don't forget to download and fill out your NTS2KOC membership form to take with you...

For those of us with tire trailers don't forget to check the air in the trailers tires mine were both in the teens vs the recommended 60psi!

Hey guys -

I just got a phone call from Todd, and he's most likely not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I could use some help in Tech, so if someone would be willing to help out, please just show up by 7:30am. I'm about to leave for work and won't be back until late tonight, so you can call me and let me know (if you've got my number), or just come on out in the morning.

Much obliged,
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Hey guys -

I just got a phone call from Todd, and he's most likely not going to be able to make it tomorrow. I could use some help in Tech, so if someone would be willing to help out, please just show up by 7:30am. I'm about to leave for work and won't be back until late tonight, so you can call me and let me know (if you've got my number), or just come on out in the morning.

Much obliged,
    If you need the hand, I'll help... just let me know what to do. Does this get me out of my work assignment?

No, it doesn't.

Don't sweat it. I talked lugnutjon into helping at work.
    Iain

Whee!!! With all due respect to Robert Duvall... I love the smell of gasoline in the morning!

So... you say 10 psi is a bit low for the trailer tires, eh, POS?

What a beautiful sight...

Quote Originally Posted by Results page
    Top Time Of Day
    Raw time MIATA R 7 jon wagner 74.015
    Pax MIATA R 7 jon wagner 74.015
    That's gotta torture some of those egos out there...
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast