New brake job with original equipment genuine Mazda brake pads ( not the Value ones) professionally done at Miata Solutions.The Miata was previously maintained by Arkansas Mazda Master Mechanic J R Mills who you may know from Miatas at Hallet. No mods other than a Racing Beat front swaybar and performance alignment by JR Mills. I think I can find the Racing beat rear bar to go with. Also the car has synthetic gear box and rear end fluid.
One Owner by owner --Lower Price Great condition. This is the one to have. Under 1500 made with striking titanium paint with a blue cloth top and interior and special shinsen mats and badging,5 speed, cruise, power windows and locks, A/C blows cold, new battery, under 53,000 miles, inspection sticker good till 7/2011. One owner and this one has a distinctive Buck grill. I prefer to show you the vehicle in Lewisville, Lantana, Flower Mound, Highland Village or Denton. $12200..need the cash but will consider a partial much cheaper trade especially Miata. I have the clear title. see on craigslist http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/1973409047.html