Thread: Custom Exhaust Shops in H.E.B. Area , or close by

Default Custom Exhaust Shops in H.E.B. Area , or close by

You guys have always steered me in the right directions when it comes to servicing my Miata, So where is a good place within 20-30 mins of the Hurst/Euless/Bedford area to get exhaust work done ? I want to get my exhaust re done from Axle back

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    Their work looks great, How are the priced ? Since I'm buying a Roll bar tomorrow I have to get the OK from the MRS. Im sure if I can get the Axleback or catback done for under 300 She'd give me the Greenlight

Quote Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
    Their work looks great, How are the priced ? Since I'm buying a Roll bar tomorrow I have to get the OK from the MRS. Im sure if I can get the Axleback or catback done for under 300 She'd give me the Greenlight
    They are not known for being cheap. Give them a call I'm sure they can give you a ballpark $$ depending on what you want.

Kinney's does good (but pricey) work. They did the 2.25" exhaust on the Zx2. Flex pipe, resonator, vortech muffler, and a small tip came to right under $600. Car did sound good though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Artech Fabrication seems to be receiving a lot of favorable reviews on MiataTurbo.net. Of course he's in Wylie though...

http://www.miataturbo.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79

2835 E Stone Rd Wylie, TX 75098

Artech looks really nice so does Kinney's, But Kinney's is pretty $$$ and Artech is pretty far away.

I'm looking for a more moderately priced shop All they have to do is axle-back so 1 bend the muffler 1 bend and 3 hangers . I've had complete custom exhaust for my Jeep bent up for $265 and that included a Cat converter, and Flow Master 40 series and all the piping from Flange @ the manifold back to tip

How loud do you want it? Link (no affiliation)

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

go yo artech, he will make you what you want for a grate price. just make sure if you get his cheap clamps you remove the thumb screws for real nuts asap.

other then that i am very happy with my set up.

Man, I miss the old shop in La Grange where I used to get all my work done... cheap and great!
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

I went to Miller Muffler in Euless .
    They had me in and out it 30mins, I had used a 6" round magnaflow with 18"body 2.5" in/out(Welded in where the stock muffler is no crazy angled crap) , My old catback was 2.5" and the mid pipe was non resonated already so I kept that. It sounds great the welds are nice also. I'm going to back once I find a Tip I like for them to add. At idle and cruise its quieter than my old Catback but once you get on it Its Loud but quieter than that RSR Knockoff on Ebay . No Raspyness at all Just nice Mellow and Deep

I used Miller Muffler years ago for simple stuff and they were fine. Don't remember specifics on pricing but if it were high I'd remember that.

probably too far to go to Granbury Muffler on Hwy 377 at Davis Rd. One man shop, I've used him three times and he is good and very reasonable. He'll use mandrel bent pieces if you ask.
    2009 MX-5 STR and track toy
    2003 Z06 -- Not a Miata, but 3200# and 400 RWHP is fun
    OTM -- 2012 Sierra, 2016 Impala (Appliances)