Saw another bike posted so thought I'd throw this one on here to see if anybody was interested. It's my boss' bike, very pretty bike. Price is negotiable - he's had a lot of offers but people want him to finance it - he will not. (the following is HIS write-up, not mine).

1997 Harley Davidson FXDWG Wideglide (factory chopper) (30k miles)

Bar hopper that converts in minutes to a touring bike to take it on a road trip. Old school Evolution engine that will run forever. Factory red paint in good condition - always been garage kept.

Features

• Matching Avon Venom tires in good condition
  • Recent factory service
  • 16” chrome 1 ¼”ape hangers
  • Braided stainless brake and clutch cables
  • Chrome controls
  • V thunder cam (lopes good and sounds like a Harley is supposed to sound while adding several Horse Power)
  • Screaming Eagle exhaust (loud enough to scare small children and weak kneed neighbors) Cars WILL know you are there so Its much safer.
  • Mini turn signals relocated to forks
  • Carlini chrome billet Torque arm connects transmission to engine to provide a more rigid chassis and reduce wear on the mounts
  • Pingle fuel valve (so smooth)
  • Custom headlight gives it a frenched in apprearance
  • Billet chrome HD mirrors
  • Chrome lower forks
  • Voltage regulator cover,
  • Triple trees
  • Horn cover
  • Primary cover
  • Front and rear axle nut covers
  • Oil filter
  • Kuryakyn grips, pegs and controls
  • Mustang touring solo seat with detachable passenger seat
  • Progressive adjustable shocks
  • Touring T-bag
  • HD highway bar/engine guard with kurakyn highway pegs
  • HD leather dash with storage compartment
  • Detachable windshield with windshield bag
  • Detachable saddle bags
  • Chrome luggage rack on rear fender
Includes but not installed detachable back seat rest kit and 3 quarts of HD synthetic motor oil, factory items removed, bike cover, fork bag, tool pouch, factory service manual, all documentation, couple of helmets, and all the original stuff I took off.