Thread: Karting at TBC?

Default Karting at TBC?

Hey OneThing! or Miatamaniac92!!

Weren't you guys just out at TBC recently? onething had found out TBC had made a bunch of personnel changes and were attempting to get there "stuff" together.

What do you guys think?? Do you think they are almost ready for us!

Mick

Mick, I heard they almost have the training wheels on, so yeah they are just about ready for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Majik
    Mick, I heard they almost have the training wheels on, so yeah they are just about ready for you.
    Last time I was out there they couldn't keep two carts running for an entire session! It was sad....

But the new management was going to get the place back in order!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

They had many karts on the chargers when I was there last week.

I used 3 and they were all decent. They have a new mechanic, manager, and several other new faces. It seemed like a definite improvement.

If we show up after some 12 year old's birthday party, things may not be so good, but I think they were on the right track - so to speak

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

If this is too commercial, I apologize, but I received the following from TBC the other day and thought it should be shared . . .

Indoor Kart Racing Coupon Savings
    Under NEW Management!
    Hello Race Fan!

There are some BIG changes being made. First, we've expanded our Kart fleet to 28. And second, we've held over our $10.00 RACE SPECIAL. So if you haven't seen us in a while, come on by.

Race at 30 mph speeds. Run up to 16 Fast and Furious Laps, ALL FOR JUST $10.00.

Visit our website for more!

Save 50% Call ahead for track availability 214-634-5278. You must print this and bring in to receive the $10.00 race special.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

email: [email protected] voice: 214.634.KART (527 web: http://www.tbcikr.com

TBC Indoor Kart Racing · 8625 N. Stemmons Freeway · Dallas · TX · 75247

I think we should give them another try. I got the same eMail that onething did, and they seem to be working at improving things. As for that other indoor karting place on 75 that my wife thought she knew of... she didn't . I'm not sure what she thought she saw -- maybe it wasn't on 75.

I guess the difficulty we're gonna have now is the AX season starts in a couple of weeks, so we might not have time for karting.

Quote Originally Posted by onething
    If this is too commercial, I apologize, but I received the following from TBC the other day and thought it should be shared . . .
    As the management of wickett.org has very little interest apart from eating dog food, there is no problem with commercially oriented messages, particularly in the "private" forum. Spamming, OTOH, will be dealt with by the enforcer.

Hey maybe they will have people flying over the walls like they did the last time. No really it is worth giving them another try. They can't be any worse than they were the last time we were all there.

So would this weekend be a good chance to give TBC another try?? :colors:

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!
    Sounds good to me! :afro:

We may want to check that they don't have a group deal scheduled, anyone still got the e-mail address for these guys! Maybe we could score a "special" deal!

How did this event go? Was this place improved????

Quote Originally Posted by bigDstars
    How did this event go? Was this place improved????
    It was a lot of fun! They have made improvements, they still have some room to move but they were far better than the last time I went!

Where were you??? :P

I had a hockey game....