Thread: open track day @ tws friday nov. 19th

Default open track day @ tws friday nov. 19th

Only $125 for 4hrs. Of uninterrupted track time. There's already about 10 miata's signed up including some of the fastest in Texas. Also if they are able to attend, we might have what is arguably the fastest Miata in the country if not the world there. And arguably the fastest Miata driver (who also happens to own the spec Miata record there) in a new time attack turbo nc. Be awesome to see a battle between these 2 heavyweights of the Miata scene. Anyway, even if they can't make it, Its also the Texas Miata challenge final, so there's gonna be plenty of fast machinery there. See you at the track!

Could that person be Jason saini?

haha, yup. he finally got back to me about the cresson deal, it was too late for that, but he said he could probably take a couple MER cars out to tws. hopefully this one has been completed and ready to crush the competition:

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

will be there to shake down the car... again... missing ~3 psi and trying to find where it's hiding between the blower and intake.

Yeah i remember seeing that car back in march...that's going to be one wicked car.

Quote Originally Posted by spoolin2bars View Post
    haha, yup. he finally got back to me about the cresson deal, it was too late for that, but he said he could probably take a couple MER cars out to tws. hopefully this one has been completed and ready to crush the competition:
    They finished this car back in the early summer. This is the graphite NC on Volks. I've also seen pics of a blue Sparco MX5 that has Tri point's name on it

Unlimittedfunds.jpg
    $5000brakes.jpg

I'll be there.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!