Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forza 4, fall 2011

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Default Forza 4, fall 2011

gt5 takes 6 years and sucks, in that time space we have 3 forza games and each release is better then the last. will be delayed once or twice or maybe they will suck it up to meet there first street date to give the finger to gt5.

god i'm still upset at how shitty gt5 is

You should see the fanboys defending GT5 over on Supraforums. It's to the point of just being sad now.

I didn't buy Forza 3 but I probably will soon. I'm a big fan of 1 & 2 though.
    09 Lexus RX350
    .... no Miata

the forza 3 ultimate edition is out. it's just the original game with all the dlc packs.

GT5 is shitty? Have you seen picture mode? That is what defines "the real driving simulator"

I'd put money on Forza 4 being on time.

The problem with GT5 is only the premium stuff looks that great.

Joe (2zz mr2), myself and Jeff did some racing the other night it was good fun. More people from the boards should get back on forza.

Change your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by slowchildmiata View Post
    GT5 is shitty? Have you seen picture mode? That is what defines "the real driving simulator"

I'd put money on Forza 4 being on time.
    picture mode??? who cares about taking pictures, it's a driving game not Pokemon snap. ya 200 of the cars look nice and a few of the tracks but there are 800 cars that where copy and pasted from gt4. the ai blows, the ui is the worst i've seen and the game play is not fun. i've been spoiled by forza, there maybe less cars but they all look good and have driver seat view and o ya, FULL DAMAGE something you don't get with gt5 and that makes me sad but gt is dead to me.

Sorry I was being sarcastic.

GT5's only good point is that is has alot.... of shit. I don't see what delayed the game so long considering there is so much wrong with it still.

The funnier thing is that you can actually make sense out of what jeff_man said.
    05 MX-5 Mazdaspeed #1024 Titanium Gray Mica

I thought he hired somebody to translate for him in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by slowchildmiata View Post
    Change your avatar.
    Nah, not yet. Most people will still recognize me as the guy in the lame hatchback. Once I get wheels on the S2000 they will remember me as the guy with the girly color S2000 with sweet orange wheels.

I don't have an xbox... so I'm stuck with GT5. It's a fun break from iRacing, but it's not epic. It's saving grace is the Ring. I would gladly pay $60 for just the 200 premium cars and the Ring.

Note: I saw a press release that they will be converting at least some of the standard cars to premium. I'm also curious to see what they will do with patches over the next year...
    SOLD - '91 BRG
    SOLD -'99 Signal Green
    Looking for my next car...

I've played all of about 5 minutes of GT5 and I have to say that I will gladly stick to my Forza 3 on Xbox for now. Forza 4 would be great, but I don't even play games enough to finish more than one or two races a month anymore.

Moonie - I believe I have an extra 360 in the garage :)

I have Forza 3 but haven't played it yet... still trying to milk Forza 2 for all it's worth. Something's wrong with me!
    Cory
    2006 Mazda MX-5 GT (SOLD)
    ​1999 Mazda Miata (FOR SALE)
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Oil Changer

Quote Originally Posted by CHeavin_2006 View Post
    I have Forza 3 but haven't played it yet... still trying to milk Forza 2 for all it's worth. Something's wrong with me!
    You should play it, it's a great upgrade. I really need to sit back down and keep playing it. I need to continue playing F1 2010 as well.

All I have to say is I cant wait for FM4 I have not played FM3 in a few months But on Fuji for D class my NA is still top 750 on a record (as of a month or so ago) I set a few weeks after the game came out .

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    the forza 3 ultimate edition is out. it's just the original game with all the dlc packs.
    I just bought the ultimate edition on amazon.com
    27.99 shipped, I just couldn't resist...
    Cory
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

When it came out I picked up the Deluxe edition or collectors edition or whatever. It came with a special box that split open in the front and came with a key ring (which my Miata key is on) and a memory stick which is still in that box. And I keep getting new cars via electronic mail all the time. I haven't bought a car in a long time. Have something like 300k worth of credits and it keeps piling up because I keep using the free cars I've been getting from winning series and from the Forza folks.
    2004 Saturn Ion Redline
    Wrong Wheel Drive
    1992 Grey MX-5
    Right Wheel Drive
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/jeepinbanditride

Quote Originally Posted by MoonieGT View Post
    Note: I saw a press release that they will be converting at least some of the standard cars to premium. I'm also curious to see what they will do with patches over the next year...
    The answer to all the problems with GT5 is that they needed more time. Hilarious

Just started playing Forza 3 a week ago... Addicted
    Cory
    2004 Chevrolet Z06/Z16
    2013 Kawasaki Ninja 650

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast