Thread: new xmas story

Chassis Designer miata_B_racing's Avatar

Default new xmas story

I guess since I cannot figure how to Link the story when I get home
    tonight I will post a completed version for all to read and enjoy.

Make sure you check it out later this evening. Worth reading !

Santas Merry Topless Christmas Story is featured 8 posts down!
    Check it out!

Merry Xmas miata_B_racing
    Last edited by miata_B_racing; 12-19-2010 at 09:17 AM.
    Teflon Window guide Kits for the Miata Nation -

So ya got a free gmail account for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by miata_B_racing View Post
    Not sure exactly how to get the link to the story in the post. I tried but
    would not happen.

Merry Xmas miata_B_racing

No I got a story about xmas I wrote about where santa drives Miatas delivering gifts.
    Just not sure how to attach the link.

jake

Well guess what You suck TOO

What's xmas?

I celebrate Christmas.
    M3 is always the answer.

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Was it this story?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke 2:13-14
    At once the angel was joined by a huge angelic choir singing God's praises:

Glory to God in the heavenly heights,
    Peace to all men and women on earth who please him.
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Default Santa's Merry Topless Christmas the story

It all started mere weeks before Christmas. All the elfs were gathered in the basement picking
    spots where they would work in Santa's gift shop. Just then Santa came in brushing the snow off of his boots as he closed the door. " merry Christmas" he said as he plopped down in his big overstuffed chair. "Chip- Have you check my sleigh?" "Why -no santa, should I?" Chip asked. " I better go have a look for myself" Santa said mumbling as he walked toward the door. It seems something is always broken on that old sleigh every year.
    Santa headed down to the horse barn to take a look at his famous sleigh. When he swung the big heavy door back to his surprise, the sleigh was gone ! Not a single piece of it remained.
    It apeared that someone has stolen it. " OH my" Santa said, "Now what will I do ".
    Chip came down to the horse barn to see if Santa needed any help. When he got there he saw Santa Crying with his head in his hands. " Santa -whats wrong" Chip asked.
    " my Sleigh - it's gone " Santa said as he wept. Chip too was stunned to see it had disappeared into thin air. He helped Santa back to the cabin to rest and think of a new plan.
    They would have to work fast as Christmas was only 20 days away. " How do I deliver gifts with no sleigh" Santa Cried.
    Chip and the other elfs came up with a good plan. They had all been saving for a trip to Disney World and decided it would be better spent on a truck for Santa. So they loaded up in the old rickety flat bed and headed into town. They went to Mr. Dunmeyers he sells all kinds. As they walked into the office Mr. Dunmeyer greeted them with a smile and a handshake. " How can I help yas lads -now" --- Chip spoke up first -
    "We want a big truck for Santa to deliver gifts in". "OH I'm sorry boys I'm completely out of trucks. All I have on the lot is a few sedans and a fleet of convertibles". " A fleet of convertibles" Chip asked?
    "Why yes a dozen NA Mazda Miatas all in good shape. With low miles". I'll even throw in--- "We'll take them" Chip spoke up. " How much for the whole fleet" he saked. "Well - lets see now" Mr. Dunmeyer said as he eyeballed the cars on the lot. "How about $10K for all of them". Chip and the other elfs talked it over and decided it was a killer bargain. " We'll give you $11K and you can keep the change". Mr. Dunmeyer was shocked that the elfs had so much money saved up. He handed Chip the keys to 12 cars. "WOW Santa won't believe
    the deal we got on these". As he headed out toward the fleet of brightly colored drop tops. All were 5 speed sticks. The elfs started hopping in each one and firing them up.
    Soon they were all headed back to Santa's cabin in Canyon Bluff. They took the scenic route around reign deer bend bridge. All of the cars ran and handled very well. The black and white ones stood out more than the rest because they were more customized.
    As the elfs pulled into Santas driveway he and mrs Claus came out to greet them.
    They gasped at the sight of all the cool cars. "WOW" Santa said as he ran over to Chip driving the white car with blue racing stripes. "I'll take this one with the custom interior". Santa said as he ran his hand accross the blue leather clad steering wheel. Mrs. Claus went straight for the black car boasting the touring package and chrome luggage rack.

" Glorious" she said as she adjusted the seat just right. She then asked Santa " Do you think these will work to deliver gifts in?" Santa thought about it for a minute. "Well- Why not! Lets do it". All the elfs began to cheer as they scrambled to pick out the cars they would ride in during the night time delivery. After about a week they had all the cars outfitted with everything they needed to make the legendary trip. Santa even added Reign deer urine to the gas tanks of each of the cars to make sure they would take off on his command. " They will sure fly now" Santa said as he poured the last bit of urine into the tank on the red car. Soon it would be Christmas eve. And all was ready to make the trip round the world. Santa stepped out of the cabin sporting his black leather jacket. While Mrs. Claus was wearing her white leather fox stole.

They were dressed to the nines. As they looked out over the garage they saw all the miata's lined up in a row ready to roll. The elfs were all ready too. " Come on Santa" Chip shouted out the window of one of the cars. With that said they headed out . The gift giving was much quicker this year than ever before. Mainly because so many cars replaced that old broken sleigh. They had 12 hours to deliver all the gifts and it only took them 6 . So for the last run they took a drive through the upper blue ridge mountains and down route 66 to Clancy's bar for beer and pizza.

As they got closer to Clancy's Bar they saw all of Santa's reign deer running down the road. Santa pulled along side and asked Rudolph.
    "where are you going" Rudolph Said- The Moose Lodge ! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

From miata_B_Racing and family......
    Last edited by miata_B_racing; 12-28-2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: edit