Thread: I'm back!

Default I'm back!

Since I've been MIA for so long now, I figure I'll post this here! I've been busy in my absence from the Miata meets and such. My daughter is going to be 1 end of the month! I have moved again and I am now working at the NTB off Inwood and Spring Valley near the Galleria. So what's everyone been up to? Have I missed anything other than Wag getting nailed in the VW recently?

Also my other baby has had a complete make over and is almost complete, minus the front lip that is about to be ordered and a new chrome tail pipe. Didn't realize I don't have an new pics with the flat black hardtop on; I'll have to get the lip on and take some more. I had a buddy paint it Porsche Riviera Blue with the A pillar and hardtop flat black. He also flaired the rear fenders out almost 2 in to cover the old Borbets sticking out!

90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...

Wow, I like the hood and the fender flairs.

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Nice.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Wow! That's looks stellar! All it needs now is orange stripes and some Gulf stickers...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Looks great Chris! Welcome back!
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Wow! Looks very nice!

Welcome back to this.......

Looks just as good in photos as it does in person Chris. Hopefully you can get the turn signal issue figured out.
    2013 Mazda2 slushbox daily
    1993 Miata (future exocet donor)

Thanks! Can't wait to get the front lip & make it out to a gtg again. Been too long since I've made it out.
    90 MX5 281k miles! - euro spec, Porsche Riviera Blue w/black hardtop, 97 motor swap, vintage Borbet rims, GC, FM shock hats/frame rails/rear sub-brace, AGX, sway bar, stb, Fidanza/ACT combo, EBC Yellows

92 COMMA SM - new paint coming soon...