Thread: Used Jackson Racing Supercharger pics

Default Used Jackson Racing Supercharger pics

Here is the supercharger I picked up:

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    I forget... what did you pay for that?
    $1500. I probably paid too much, but it was a low mileage unit, and I got tired of watching others slip by because I was a CB.

I also picked up a used MSD for $40.

NIce, I wich that I had one>
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

I'm jealous

Congrats That's a cool toy. A supercharger would be my choice for FI as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    NIce, I wich that I had one>
    You know, the next best thing to having one is helping to install one!

Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Knowing these guys... just say when/where and you'll have it...
    --
    Dave
    "Opinions are like ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04
    That's a fact!!

just intercool it.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

Quote Originally Posted by fwMiata
    just intercool it.
    Gary and I have already started talking about it. If I have the cash when he is ready to do a prototype, I think we will be in business!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave04

What year Miata is this going on? Stay in touch with us as we are going to do a lot of testing in the coming months with the M45 on our '96. We will be doing several documented steps to bring the M45 up to a higher HP level. We will be testing using the the fuel regulator and then converting over to electronics such as the Powercard and stand alone ECU's.

On the mechanical side our SC porting on the M62 gaves us an additional 2 PSI of boost acoss the whole RPM band. We will be porting the M45 as well. A larger throttle body gave the M62 about 10 HP and is now standard with our M62 packages. The M45 will benefit as well and has already been fitted to do so.

And of course, the famous TDR A/A intercooler, a must have. We now are selling this system for the M45 M1, 1.8 engines. The M2 has been available for sometime.

On the intercooler subject, I have had several inquiries for our system on the 1.6 engine for the FM, Greddy and JR systems. Because the TB is sloped down it requires a different pipe configuration. Do you know of anyone who is ready to I/C their 1.6 car? No, I am not giving a system away for free so don't ask! I will offer free installation and maybe a little better pricing if you are nice.

Please pass on the word.

Thanks,

Gary
    Danger!!! This Dog Bites.
    www.trackdogracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by shuhart1
    On the intercooler subject, I have had several inquiries for our system on the 1.6 engine for the FM, Greddy and JR systems. Because the TB is sloped down it requires a different pipe configuration. Do you know of anyone who is ready to I/C their 1.6 car? No, I am not giving a system away for free so don't ask! I will offer free installation and maybe a little better pricing if you are nice.

Please pass on the word.

Thanks,

Gary
    Gary, I am your man with the 1.6! I suspect that i will have this installed in the next 2 weeks, but I may need another month after that before I am able to through more money at an IC.

Gary, I am your man with the 1.6! I suspect that I will have this installed in the next 2 weeks, but I may need another month after that before I am able to through more money at an IC.
    Whew... be glad Gary doesn't offer financing! We'd all be in up to our eyeballs!

RJ

Sweet!!! I might even throw in Wide Band fuel management tuning for your VFR setup. You will need another O2 bung in your exhaust system. It would have been nice to have it in your new header, but we might be a little late there now. This is really the only way to get good fuel management with your VFR and get the full potential out of it.

If you have not installed your header you could grind away the ceramic coating where the bing will be welded, right next to the other fitting. You could go back and have it touched up or not worry about it in this area. That is what I would do. I have the bung fittings and a friend who could weld it in for us.

Gary
    www.trackdogracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by channelmaniac
    Gary, I am your man with the 1.6! I suspect that I will have this installed in the next 2 weeks, but I may need another month after that before I am able to through more money at an IC.
    Whew... be glad Gary doesn't offer financing! We'd all be in up to our eyeballs!

RJ
    Ain't that the truth.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Sweet!!! I might even throw in Wide Band fuel management tuning for your VFR setup. You will need another O2 bung in your exhaust system. It would have been nice to have it in your new header, but we might be a little late there now. This is really the only way to get good fuel management with your VFR and get the full potential out of it.

If you have not installed your header you could grind away the ceramic coating where the bing will be welded, right next to the other fitting. You could go back and have it touched up or not worry about it in this area. That is what I would do. I have the bung fittings and a friend who could weld it in for us.

Gary
    Let me know when you are going to be at home this weekend, and I can bring the header over and we can talk. I was planing on sticking it in Sunday morning, but I guess it could wait a few days!

Come by Saturday morning or anytime. My cell is 214-280-6172.

Pusher of the Drug HP/T. Once you've tried it, you can't stop! Free samples available.

Gary
    www.trackdogracing.com

Come by Saturday morning or anytime. My cell is 214-280-6172.

Pusher of the Drug HP/T. Once you've tried it, you can't stop! Free samples available.

Gary
    Sounds good... What do you consider morning? Some of these guys seem to think that 5AM is a reasonable time to head out on a Saturday, while others can't imagine breakfast before 11AM!

After 9:30 is Saturday morning in the Dog House.
    www.trackdogracing.com