Thread: high speed chase on 183?

Default high speed chase on 183?

Was there a high speed chase ending on westbound 183 today? Coming out of a store in irving I saw the freeway shut down, 7 police cruizers, guns drawn shouting over intercom at a gray dodge ram in spanish. Slowly the driver walks backwards about 30 steps with 7 or 8 ar15s and shotguns on his back...he proceded to eat pavement while being cuffed. Same deal for the passenger.

It was...awesome. they are now tearing apart the dodge in question. crappy cell phone pics to follow.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Crappy cell photos as promised.

Note this is after the nice gentlemen were bagged and gagged. The cops had moved to let traffic through by then. I wish i would have grabbed a photo of the backwards march, but I didn't want to look away to get the phone out of the car incase something went down.

Anyway, it was cool, these photos suck. Any news stories pop up post them, i'm dying to know what happened.

Edit: found a better photo on my wife's phone. if you look closely you can see them approaching the truck after they've cuffed the driver & passenger, rifles and shotguns drawn. I guess Irving PD doesn't play around. They had some surprising firepower out there.

Last edited by Jiggerachi; 03-20-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

I didn't see anything on the 10PM news last night or in the DMN paper today.....