Thread: Dfw wednesday night meet at bone daddys in arlington

Tire Warmer

Default Dfw wednesday night meet at bone daddys in arlington

NEW TO THIS FORUM AND LOVE CARS AND CAR MEETS .
    I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS MEET FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS IT HAS A GREAT TURN OUT OF CARS EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT BEHIND THE BONE DADDY'S IN ARLINGTON . EVERYONE SHOULD COME OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME . I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FEW MORE MIATAS OUT THERE . ADDRESS BELOW MEET USUALLY STARTS AT 8:30-9 PM

Bone Daddy'sBone Daddy's

Place page

415 Interstate 20 E
    Arlington, TX 76018-1124

MEET IS IN THE PARKING LOT OF BONE DADDY'S AND RED ROBIN THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT SHOW UP AND THE POLICE DON'T USUALLY MESS WITH IT...

Wednesday night is a regular meet at Keller's at NW HWY and Abrahms in Dallas. You might get some of the westies out though.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

You should probably learn to post using upper AND lower case letters. The mods here are complete dicks and will go grammar nazi on your ass.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Tire Warmer

Well for most people in the west side its pretty far drive out to keller's. But i have heard it's a pretty good meet so i will try and get a few guys together to make it out there thanks.

For tailchaser sorry about the caps i am on a work computer and they are set up in only caps the key boards are weird sorry for the bad grammar !!!!

JUST SWITCHED TO MY HOME COMPUTER HOPE THIS IS BETTER

Quote Originally Posted by 1mx-5 View Post
    JUST SWITCHED TO MY HOME COMPUTER HOPE THIS IS BETTER
    nope.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Good luck! The last few weeks the APD has been there doing circles to keep people out. I guess all the idiots finally got that meet closed....and on a side-note...I had some guy tell me that meet had been going on for over 5 yrs now....hmmm...I didn't even know The Highlands existed 5 yrs ago.
    Wealth, power, and experience are apparently not enough to save us from social influences. Groupthink, as described by I.L.Janis, is the tendency for group members to reach a consensus opinion, even if that decision is downright stupid (Janis 1982).

... so kellers tonight?
    - luis
    '99 NB1

Engine Builder

yup, to many idiots in impala's with 22's and PA systems in their grills, along with trucks and hondas that feel the need to do a peel out every time they move forwards. They are the reason that meet is getting busted lately. Used to go to that meet religiously, and the meet off of 360 and mayfield is filled with even more idiots IMO

Sounds like a great time. Can't imagine why the APD would have a problem with such a mature socail event!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."