Thread: FS: 4 - Used Hankook RS-3's 255/40/17

Default FS: 4 - Used Hankook RS-3's 255/40/17

I'm putting fresh tires on the car before the upcoming Divisional, so I'm pulling the current RS3's while they actually have some good life left.

They have been on my race wheels since late fall 2010, and have well over 100 runs on them, and now a Time Trial. They are either on the wear bars or slightly above them, and have been rotated every other event. Very little camber wear, but the TT at MW this weekend definitely scrubbed the outsides more than the insides. They have not been flipped, so they have an excellent edge remaining on the inside that would work well as an outer edge.

RS3's are known to remain sticky right down to the cords, so they could make an excellent budget option for an autocrosser or even for a HPDE event. Since they are almost worn past the tread blocks and mostly only have the circumferential grooves remaining, I would not suggest street-driving them in any kind of rain.

I estimate they have 20-30 runs left in them, more if you run on surfaces like TMS Bus Lot and Lone Star Park, probably less at MW. A single driver doing ER and SCCA events could reasonably expect 3-6 events. Your results may vary.

Tires have never been plugged/patched/cut/etc.

$25/each delivered/meet-up. I am VERY willing to negotiate a MUCH better price if you are willing to arrange to have them dismounted and my new tires mounted (already have them). I'm looking at you Quan...
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

After yesterday, I can attest that these tires have plenty of stick left in them!

sold! (look for a big surprise at the Street Tire Challenge!)
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."