Thread: WTB: OEM 15" NB wheels (non-polished)

Default WTB: OEM 15" NB wheels (non-polished)

Strictly speaking I only need 2, but I'd consider 4 in decent condition if somebody wanted to get rid of a full set. Obviously have to be non-bent at minimum.

i might have a set here as my 03 just got f'd up, waiting to see if its totaled or not.
    Last edited by sammm; 06-01-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: no F bombs, pls

huh?? Thought you bought it a week ago? What happened?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

let my buddy drive it after i just got it fixed. some crazy lady ran into the back of it, then tried to run away and hit the driver side door as my buddy was about to get out of the car. needless to say my life is not without adventure!

sorry about the Fbomb, i have to really watch myself when posting here as all other forums i post on are much more lax on that :p

Well then, you should sell me that sub and amp setup before something else happens!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

i gotta wait to see what the ins company says before i take anything off the car.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

There's a set on CL...no affiliation.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/pts/2416244696.html

sammm, thanks, checking to see if that guy has those wheels still available -- dunno why I didn't think to check CL.

russian, if the CL wheels don't pan out and your car is actually totalled, I'd certainly be interested -- maybe in more than just the wheels even. Sorry to hear about the accident, that's terrible.

yeah it sucks, the ins co is trying to hassle me too which is starting to annoy me :/

Well it turns out that the craigslist wheels were bent -- all four of them. So I'm still in the market here (for *straight* wheels).

I've got a set of '97 STO wheels. They are my favorite OEM wheel. They are in near-perfect condition. There is no curbing and one tiny pinprick scratch in the paint on one of the wheels. They were only on the car for about 200 miles. I'd sell them for $250.

Here's another set of those wheels on my '99.

Hm, thanks for the offer. Looks like the STO wheels are a bit heavier than the sport wheels though, so I think I'll pass.

In fact I think I'm going to give up and get some new wheels, but I'd still be interested in completing my set of stock wheels in case I want to put a different set of tires on. So if anybody has two straight sport wheels (don't care all that much about appearance), I'd still be interested in those.

Quote Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
    I've got a set of '97 STO wheels. They are my favorite OEM wheel. They are in near-perfect condition. There is no curbing and one tiny pinprick scratch in the paint on one of the wheels. They were only on the car for about 200 miles. I'd sell them for $250.

Here's another set of those wheels on my '99.

Wow I really like those wheels. What did they come on?
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by modernbeat View Post
    I've got a set of '97 STO wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Wow I really like those wheels. What did they come on?
    1997 Special Touring Option Miata
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    1997 Special Touring Option Miata
    and the '96M