Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving to Hallett on Thursday

Suspension Modder

For those staying in OKC for the night... Hit up their 'riverwalk'. Go to Red Pin for some drinks, bowling, and sliders. I actually drove there from McKinney once just for the sliders. There is a movie theater next door for those wanting to hit a movie as well.

Just ask for directions to Toby Keith's place once downtown. You can park there for free and walk the 1/8 mile to Red Pin. And after the movie, you've got a place for a night cap before calling it a night.

Can i caravan with those leaving OKC in the morning. Let me know. Sucks driving to hallett alone.

Lee

Im driving up on Friday morning. ONly driving Hallet on Saturday
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

Quote Originally Posted by Stoly View Post
    For those staying in OKC for the night... Hit up their 'riverwalk'. Go to Red Pin for some drinks, bowling, and sliders. I actually drove there from McKinney once just for the sliders. There is a movie theater next door for those wanting to hit a movie as well.

Just ask for directions to Toby Keith's place once downtown. You can park there for free and walk the 1/8 mile to Red Pin. And after the movie, you've got a place for a night cap before calling it a night.
    I was going to suggest Kenny's Burger Joint over those sliders, but then I saw that you frequent Toby Keith's place so I'll spare the keystrokes, lol.

If you OKC guys want to visit what I think is the best bar I've been to in the nation, hit The Belgian Frye.
    TXMC: Drinkin, shootin, racin!

trickyrix and Nails,

I'm going to drive up with Gary, Harry and Vern. You are both welcome to join us as well as anyone else. We are leaving from TDR around lunch time (at least that's the plan) and will grab a bite on the road as we go. This is close for tricky and we can meet Nails along 75.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

I think we're going to stick with our route and time it for an early dinner stop at the Rock Cafe in Stroud. See you cats in Sand Springs...
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days
    8/16/08 (bone stock): 103.1 hp/99.0 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/23/08 (Borla cat-back): 108.2 hp/104.1 lb-ft - Dynojet
    8/13/11 (more stuff...): 126 hp/116 lb-ft - Mustang dyno

Roger Moore: the Danny White of James Bonds

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

I plan on going up US377 to Stroud. I will try to meet up with the Dallas, Garland group in Tishomingo. I will be at the Sonic between 1:30 and 2:00. trickyrix, nails and BR have my mobile number.
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Place your bets for the mostly legal highway-pull of the century...in the winning corner we have "Green Glory-Hole" with the 350lb trailer and in the losing corner we have the Dallas Cowboys Special. This might be a fair race with the trailer, lol. I say mostly legal because I won't go too fast due to the cute little trailer wheels

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    I plan on going up US377 to Stroud. I will try to meet up with the Dallas, Garland group in Tishomingo. I will be at the Sonic between 1:30 and 2:00. trickyrix, nails and BR have my mobile number.
    I don't have your number. PM it to me and we'll swap digits.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan
    '99 head swap, JR header, TDR intake & header blanket, MegaSquirt, RB hollow bar, Tein Flex, 15x8 6ULs, HD M2 Sport, FM cat, Borla cat-back, black '95M interior, MOMO Zebrano, IL Motorsport console...

Dyno Days

Quote Originally Posted by mr brg View Post
    Place your bets for the mostly legal highway-pull of the century...in the winning corner we have "Green Glory-Hole" with the 350lb trailer and in the losing corner we have the Dallas Cowboys Special. This might be a fair race with the trailer, lol. I say mostly legal because I won't go too fast due to the cute little trailer wheels
    Make video to share with the whole class...

Maybe tehjeffman needs to borrow my silver hard top and wear his Michael Irvin #88 fire suit.
    '94 Black & Black & Tan

Dyno Days

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    Trickyrix and I are leaving Garland at 1 and won't get to Tishomingo before 2:45 maybe 3 if there are no wrecks or construction. That should put us in Stroud at about 5:30. Conecerned, and anyone else wanting to join us, call me at two won for 9 9 four 9 9 six oh. Perhaps we can call you conecerned when we are approaching Sherman. Actually after looking at the map, maybe you should meet us in Sherman to enjoy the twisties before Tishomingo.

Scratch that last part. I forgot you were trailering.

Prefers his T-Bones Deboned... jeff_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trickyrix View Post
    Maybe tehjeffman needs to borrow my silver hard top and wear his Michael Irvin #88 fire suit.
    i hate all of you, can joke now but we all know who's going to be passing who this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_man View Post
    i hate all of you, can joke now but we all know who's going to be passing who this weekend
    You're no Tony Romo, homo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12