Thread: Delan Hitch for NA NOT HIDDEN

Default Delan Hitch for NA NOT HIDDEN

Pictures have model numbers and stuff. Has nuts and bolts with handy wires welded on for easy install. 100 obo, or "things that go bang".

Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

hey do you still have this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    hey do you still have this?
    Seeing as he posted it over a year ago, I'd guess not.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Yea i saw that, I'd figured I'd ask anyway, whats the worst that can happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    whats the worst that can happen?
    Ataim hasn't logged on since 9/1. There is a good chance that he will never see this. So, I guess, nothing more will happen than minor ridicule. . You might want to PM him.

I've got a hidden hitch for an NA I just took off.

$100 picked up. - North Irving/Valley Ranch.

Damn. I really need to do a FS thread.

Chris

Chris,

could you email me @ [email protected], i cant PM on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    yea i saw that one, but the guy lives too far for me, if i come up from san antonio to get it, i dont wanna go further from north dallas then arlington

Alex,

If this deal falls through, I got you down for 2nd dibs.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ckearns View Post
    Alex,

If this deal falls through, I got you down for 2nd dibs.

Chris
    fingers crossed.... for me, i need it

Ill take 3rd dibs. lol
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

You guys have trailers with no hitch or you looking for a sporty used tire trailer too?

(Yeah, I've got one of those too.)

Chris

im looking to put a bike rack on my miata, tire/tool trailer maybe later

Tire trailer too
    SOLD: 91 Mazda Miata "Grand Sport" - FM V-Maxx coilovers, FM sways, Hard Dog roll bar, stock 1.6L running strong, 15" Star Specs, 96 Grand Sport paint
    - 85 GMC S15 Jimmy "the Tyclone" - LT1 350ci V8, AWD, Typhoon interior, 18" C5 wheels, 96 Grand Sport paint

The hitch deal went through last night.

I'll put up a FS ad on the trailer when I can get it out of the garage and get some pictures or you guys can send me a PM. (it's blocked in and the car is on jackstands currently.)

Chris

I saw the trailer. How much?

How's $550 sound? It's got 2 new tires (~1k miles, but stored indoors), a good spare that's mounted underneath and a full set of locks - hitch receiver, trailer tongue, tire bar (x2) and toolbox.

It got a bit of fab work over the summer that allows for loading and strapping gas cans/cooler/chairs between the tires and toolbox and a fresh coat of paint to go along with it. The tire bar will also now secure 17" wheels. The tongue and wiring harness is detachable so it can be broken down and stored inside.

Lemmeknow!

Chris

That's a little too rich for my blood, but I'm sure you have more than that into it.

Here is all I remember. Lol