Thread: need coilovers, steering wheel (aftermarket) still need CAS Connector

Default need coilovers, steering wheel (aftermarket) still need CAS Connector

I am looking to buy someones (lightly) used coilovers. I have a lot to do and am not wanting to put full price into a new set right now.

Also looking for an aftermarket steering wheel and any equipment to mount it and still looking for the CAS wiring conector.

Mine is a 96 base model. Im hoping to pay $500 or less for suspension.

Please call or text 956-246-6932
    Last edited by tuck4x4; 07-07-2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Left out model year info, thanks OZMDD

Check with partsgroup.com

Also, post which Miata generation you have and a ballpark $$ range. Good luck!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Thank you! ... Model year would probably help a lot...

Sent you a text, please let me know what you think of my offering.

Good to meet you today Tuck! Good luck with the setup.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Good to meet you today Tuck! Good luck with the setup.
    Ditto.

Yup, thanks guys, I left ya'll a message in the autocross forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashthestanbeto View Post
    Sent you a text, please let me know what you think of my offering.
    Hey thanks for your time today, now get those things off! I cant wait to put them on mine!

Sure! find me some servants to carry me around while my miata is down and those shocks can be yours today! lol

But in all seriousness, the Teins should be arriving tomorrow and I should be able to throw them/take the bilsteins off on during the weekend.

Hey, Ive got sunday off. Let me know if I can help you remove and install your new ones. That way Ill see what it takes to reinstall them on mine.

Thanks for the offer, I finished work early today and already put the rear ones on and dialed in the ride height. Gonna do the front sometime this weekend. Good chance it will get done before sunday, though. Sorry. But that might also mean you will be getting the shocks that day if you wanna do that.

Unless the car has been in a serious collision or severely rusted( yours don't seem to suffer from either), the miata NA/NB has some of the easiest to work on suspension among others. Basically for front you undo the 2 top mount nuts from the shock tower, remove endlink-swaybar connection, remove the LONG bolt which secures the top control arm, and voila! out comes the shock, then you simply unbolt it from the lower control arm to pull it out, then reverse the process to install. The rear is exactly the same except for that instead of removing top control arm from the subframe, you remove the top arm-spindle connection to gain clearance. You shouldn't have any problem getting it all done in 3 hours.