Thread: WTB NA Driver seat

Default WTB NA Driver seat

Looking for a stock driver seat

black/grey in color

I've got a black one in ok condition sitting in my garage.I have the rails as well. Only thing missing is the screws for the rails.

$20?

Let me know if you're interested and i'll pull it out tonight to confirm it's condition.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

def interested!

as long as there no tears i think i'll be happy with it

any updates?

Pulled it out and took a few photos. Some bolster wear, but not horrible.

'94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Think I'll pass on the seat, needing a grey one to match my passenger side. Thanks though!

Miatas had gray seats?? Is your passenger seat just faded? You can buy a can of fabric dye for $5 at pep boys. This seat has recently been sprayed. If your other seat was faded it would be easy to match them.

If you still don't want it no biggie, i'll throw this one back in my garage.

bad pic

is that a faded black seat?

Quote Originally Posted by harley View Post
    bad pic

is that a faded black seat?
    Yep.

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

harley no NA miata ever had a grey seat...leave this one in the sun outside all summer and it will be grey too lol
    David Hedderick
    Houston, TX
    92 Miata SE; 08 Mazda 3s; 12 Mazdaspeed 3

i'm a nooooooooooooob :p

let me see if I can source a seat belt buckle jiggerachi since i'm running a bride seat right now and have a NB buckle

What year is your car? i have a 94 with pre 93 seats, I used to run the 93 receivers because the 94s were short, but after a foamectomy on my current seat the 93 receiver was too long, I went back to the shorter 94+ buckle, but using the 93 mount(location). I've been drinking, this may be confusing.

Is the NB long or short?

FWIW I have an old 89 - 93 buckle that I stopped using mainly because it had trouble buckling. You could have it, but use at your own risk, haha. once buckled it works, but it took a few trys. You probably don't want it...I don't know why I haven't thrown it away yet.

I thought na seat belt buckles are attached to the car and nb buckles are on the seat itself?

NA6 buckles are attached to the car. NA8 buckles are attached to the seat and NB buckles are different, but still attached to the seat.