Thread: FS: Odyssey PC680 15 lb battery

Default FS: Odyssey PC680 15 lb battery

Used PC680 in good condition, hold a charge. I have two and no longer see any reason to keep a spare a round, as I've not had any problems using it as a full-time battery in my NC. Approx 2.5 years old. 12V, 220cca. Has threaded terminals to accept whatever battery connection you choose. No posts included.

$50 local p/u
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

How far is DeSoto from Haslet? (read: how long did it take you to get to TMS?)

I put my battery on the charger and it says it tests fine, but I only get a day's worth of charge on it. But it only takes a few minutes to be fully "charged" again, so I'm not sure if the battery is bad or I failed to hook something back up properly. Find it hard to believe I got 14+ years out of the original OEM battery, but only 3 out of this OE battery even with less being completely dead. Point being, if nobody gets on this by next weekend (12/10), I might very well have to.

Its about 45 minutes, but I can meet in-between sometimes.
    Polished Turd Racing

45 minutes isn't bad. Like I said, if nobody claims it by the weekend of 12/10 and my battery turns out to be dead, I will pick it up.

So I am *not* calling dibs on it, just to clear that up.

Just replaced my stock battery (5 years and 60k+ on it) last week with an Interstate Mega Tron. Have yet to see the car transform.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob® View Post
    45 minutes isn't bad. Like I said, if nobody claims it by the weekend of 12/10 and my battery turns out to be dead, I will pick it up.

So I am *not* calling dibs on it, just to clear that up.
    No dibs are honored anyway. :)

I am doing the toy run at ECR that weekend, so that might save you some driving.
    Polished Turd Racing

Well I'd only be picking it up in the Miata, so saving me a drive isn't a large selling point

I'll stop cluttering your thread though, in the interest of selling it someone else if I don't get it.

Eff me. My battery is dead - just checked it again. I'm calling it.

Paypal? Hold it and get cash? I can pick up tomorrow or Sunday, Sunday being a bit better for me. The following weekend would be even better for me, but I don't expect you to hold it without payment for a week.

I'll give you a call tomorrow (Sunday) to see what we can work out.
    Polished Turd Racing

Update: after putting this battery back in my car and using it for the past 3 days, I think it's a little weak. The battery sat in my garage for 2 months without being charged, so it clearly does hold charge. Starts up every time, but it cranks just a bit weaker than the other one, kinda like a 90% vs 100% situation.

I think it's still good with useful life remaining, but I wanted to post this in the interest of full disclosure. If you are looking for a DD battery and run lots of accessories and/or aftermarket stereo amps, this isn't your best choice. For a track/autox car, it's a solid battery.
    Polished Turd Racing

Well that's no good. I have an amp and a bunch of other crap that takes a bit of extra power. I'll think about it and get back to you before the 10th. So back to not calling dibs. Sorry

bump? offers?
    Polished Turd Racing

sold!
    Polished Turd Racing