Thread: welcome me!

ForSale welcome me!

I've had my 92 miata for about 6 months now, but haven't thought to join any forums until now.

The car has a little done, nothing too exciting. It had been maaco'd once or twice or thrice, so I rescued it with some krylon.

Most of my time/ money goes to my other cars and my firearms addiction. In addition to my miata ive got a 666whp 2002 civic si and a 07 Subaru Wrx with ~300whp. I've been around Honda's subarus and Volkswagen's for most of my car buying life. Also, I'm currently doing a little gunsmithing.. including lathe work and ceramic refinishing.

Next on the plate for the miata is a 1.8 swap and some form of forced induction.

Anyway, hi everyone.

welcome aboard! Krylon FTW.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Gun teaser. And car teaser.

Nice Subie. Welcome!

Nice Miata and +1 on the subie!

Nice collection. Welcome. What's the Civic running? 666 is a lot.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

Welcome, have fun with your Miata. (And your other toys, also.)
    On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpie View Post
    Nice collection. Welcome. What's the Civic running? 666 is a lot.
    513ft/lbs :)

Civic does 10.9's on slicks. K20z3 bored and sleeved to a 2.2L. Built top end, big ole' Turbo, I run it on E85

I'm really glad to know that the owner of that/those vehicles is finally on the forums... I've been wondering every time I buy gas for nearly a year...
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Hahaha :) what do you drive tailchaser? Gotta love that Costco premium. I'm the gas station supervisor at the east Plano location

Quote Originally Posted by lolvtec View Post
    Hahaha :) what do you drive tailchaser? Gotta love that Costco premium. I'm the gas station supervisor at the east Plano location
    Green Miata, silver stripes (dfwmiata.com on the bumper), silver 328i Wagon, and a white Genesis Coupe

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Welcome!
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    Green Miata, silver stripes (dfwmiata.com on the bumper), silver 328i Wagon, and a white Genesis Coupe
    NB with dual exhaust? I believe I've talked to your wife before. I'm the goofy looking 6'4" fat white Guy with glasses. Can't miss me.

Quote Originally Posted by lolvtec View Post
    NB with dual exhaust? I believe I've talked to your wife before. I'm the goofy looking 6'4" fat white Guy with glasses. Can't miss me.
    yup... that's the one. She gets accosted every now and then by people saying suspension this, exhaust that which leads to the only time where she says, "It's my husband's car!!!"

Hey Ray,

Glad to see you found the forum. Good meeting you the other day.

William @ Track Dog Racing
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    yup... that's the one. She gets accosted every now and then
    Haha, yeah. If my girlfriend was allowed to drive any of my cars I'm sure that would be the case for her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    Hey Ray,

Glad to see you found the forum. Good meeting you the other day.

William @ Track Dog Racing
    Thanks William. I appreciate all the info you guys gave me the other day.. I'm selling a few firearms from the collection and then I should be back in touch

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Welcome aboard....nice collection of vehicles!