Thread: Celebrity

Default Celebrity

I received a[nother] complimentary copy of MazdaSport Magazine*, and saw an interesting article called Supercharging the Miata. The article was good, but what really caught my eye was the by-line "Photos Courtesy BR Performance & Track Dog Racing"... anyone ever heard of Track Dog Racing?

* MazdaSport really isn't too bad. It use to be Miata specific (and was called Miata Magazine or something), and I gave up my subscription when they changed over to an "All Mazda Products" format. Sorry, but I'm just not that interested in the latest "buzz" on the B2300 or MPV. But I've actually enjoyed the issues I've received, and they are typically performance-ish oriented. I might just have to pay for a subscription...
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Default Re: Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    * MazdaSport really isn't too bad. It use to be Miata specific (and was called Miata Magazine or something), and I gave up my subscription when they changed over to an "All Mazda Products" format. Sorry, but I'm just not that interested in the latest "buzz" on the B2300 or MPV. But I've actually enjoyed the issues I've received, and they are typically performance-ish oriented. I might just have to pay for a subscription...
    I use to pick up Miata Magazine at the supermarket on a fairly regular basis. I have yet to see MazdaSport on any news stand.

Default Re: Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    Ianyone ever heard of Track Dog Racing?

WHO? er uh Gary?
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Track Dog who?

...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)