Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PCA Time Trial May 26

Default PCA Time Trial May 26

For those of you who like me won't make the Spring Nats in Lincoln there is another option. The PCA who gets much scorn here will be running a Time Trial on that Saturday. The TT events put on by the PCA are fun and you will get lots of seat time, at least 12 80 second laps (3 at a Time). Do not expect your results for a week or more although Dean Y is doing the best he can. You can get your times at the event before you leave. I signed up for Saturday. Let's beat those P cars at their own event. There is also an autox on Sunday.

Wait 'till you see the course for the AX on Sunday. It is both sides of the Pro Solo course made into one.

Not to drive people away from PCA events... but I plan to be there both days.

I plan to be there both days, too.

OK, if you drew the course JJ, maybe I can try and get there Sunday too. BTW, did you see the changes to Clubregistration.net It is much worse, no entry list and all they are trying to do is sell stuff.

I also hate not being able to view the rooster. Next time I get on the site, I'll find the link to the site admin and ask him/her why no rooster...tell him how important it is to know who is going. But glad to see some already posting about going.

I'm registered to attend...ASSuming I make it back from a trip in time. I haven't touched the car since the last TT event. It's a shame, but the only driving time I get in my Miata anymore is to/from events and in the event.

BTW, unless Travis decides different, this should be course 2...which is clockwise without the sweeper at turn 2. Seems we had 6 Miatas at the last TT event...hope we can do event better. I was shocked to see us listed in the Porsche Newsletter.

Course 2 is my fav, so I am looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac Mitch View Post
    I also hate not being able to view the rooster.
    Ask and you shall receive!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Ask and you shall receive!
    DANG, I'm glad I haven't fussed at that admin yet!!! I deserved that one!!

I got an email back from the club registration web site, he says that the Maverick region turned off the roster (not rooster) feature. So I emailed the registrar to find out if it was intentional or not. I made a case that newbies will not register unless they can see that someone they know will be there.

So we get a free rooster at this event?

Mikey might let you play with his Coc... er rooster

5.5 hours before a cock joke---people be slacking

So do we pay at the event? It didn't ask for payment during registration like it usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    5.5 hours before a cock joke---people be sacking
    Fixed!
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by rmonheim View Post
    So do we pay at the event? It didn't ask for payment during registration like it usually does.
    yes, you can pay at the event. If it's not even asking please email the event master 'red944...' and let Robin know...I'm sure she would like to know. I guess somehow their setup really got jammed up.

As I understand it Newbs like to snuff the rooster but you know he ain't gonna die.
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

Make sure you've got your pills 'gainst mosquito death.
    Mark Wortham
    SS #197 - 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by nomadtrash View Post
    As I understand it Newbs like to snuff the rooster but you know he ain't gonna die.
    Great, now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day.

sorry to drag this thread kicking and screaming back onto subject....but the registration site for the PCA Mav events now has the Roster (aka rooster) and payment screens back. Just FYI if you want to have a look see.

Maniac Mitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast