Thread: ECR 5-star ford track day June 23 $150

Default ECR 5-star ford track day June 23 $150

hey guys, 5-star ford is putting together a track day on june 23 at ECR. all car types are welcome, i assume standard track rules for convertibles are in force. i honestly don't know what those are. i think ECR is not that strict, ive seen what appear to be stock miata's out there before. Anyhow, it's $150, 5-star is providing lunch. they need to get 15 more people committed to pull the event off. Come out and play, that is a cheap track day.

Other than free lunch whatelse is provided? The ECR regualr track day is $150 too!
    Gabriel

yep, same price now that you mention it. been a while since ive been to a regular track day there, other events cost more. still, will be a fun day. FWIW im not involved in this other than trying to scare up some people so the event goes off. im paying to go too and im not making money off the thing. there are no instructors at this event. there are a few of us that have been there a few times to show new guys the line. that was one thing the track stipulated.