Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris' big for sale thread

Default Chris' big for sale thread

5.23 update - added wheel/tire combo, radiator, diff/prop shaft and axles. Removed some stuff.

I've got to start moving some of the parts that have accumulated in my garage as the car has morphed from a street car that gets tracked to a track only car.

I've put about 4k miles on the car since i got it 2 years ago, and much of this stuff is less than a year old and still in excellent condition.

I'll keep this post updated and will likely add more items and photographs over time or as interest dictates. Pictures I have are available here:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjvUJc43

Chris
    ~~~~~
    Now for the goodies -

Suspension Stuff
    • Factory 12mm rear sway bar - $25
    • 2 factory non-adjustable end links - bushings look to be in pretty good shape. - $40

Drivetrain Stuff
    • Spec Stage 2+ (cerami-metallic on one side and kevlar on the other) clutch with Fidanza lightweight flywheel and aluminum pressure plate - includes pilot and release bearings. Total weight for the assembly is 16 pounds. Initial prep, installation and adjustment done by Rogue and the flywheel still has the original burnishing marks on it. Will install on both 1.6 and 1.8 motors with 5 or 6 speed trans - $600 (originally $700)
    • 90-93 ECU - $50 (originally $100)
    • Catalytic Converter - exhaust shop special - requires welding - installed this when i first got the car and it failed emissions - $60
    • Catalytic Converter - M-Tuned 2.25" pipe with high flow spun catalyst - direct bolt in. I passed emissions with this installed - $125 (originally $150)
    • Replacement O2 sensor for Innovate LC-1 - run for one weekend - $60
    • 4 wire narrowband O2 sensor - replacement for the single wire sensor (introduces a heater circuit and better grounds for more accuracy when using a header that moves the sensor downstream in the exhaust) - $50
    • Stock open differential for NA6 - includes carrier, prop shaft and axles. Willing to part out. Make offer.

Chassis Stuff
    • Pair of headlight motors/buckets without the sheetmetal lids (white) - $50
    • AC Condenser delete tube - plastic tube that connects the blower to the air box under the dash for AC Delete - $20
    • Heater core - $50
    • NAPA AGM Battery - < 2 years old - $50
    • Aluminum Battery hold down fixture - $75
      • Battery and Hold down Fixture combo - $100

• 3 point front shock tower brace - on the car when I got it, no idea what it is or where it's from. Ties the front shock towers to the firewall just aft of the motor. - $40

Brake Stuff
    • Brake pads and rotors - pads and rotors were installed and removed as a set - still have transfer layer and they're matched sets. Various states of use/misuse but the prices for these are about the same price as a new set of rotors - I worked my way up from HP+ to the 30's and I've landed on 60's.
      • Front axle set with Hawk DTC-30 pads- $50

Wheels and tires

• Enkei RPF1 15x7 Silver wheels with 205/50-15 Dunlop Star Specs - wheels are brake dust, curb rash, and blemish free. They only show wear around the lugs from mounting and dismounting. Tires still have a bunch of tread left. Two tires measure between 6-7/32 and two measure between 7-8/32. 32 pounds per corner. Moving up to a Hoosier wet on 8 inch wheels for my rain setup, so this whole package can go. - $800

Item pickups are free - I'm in Valley Ranch and work from home, so I'm pretty much always available - I635/McArthur area
    Reasonable delivery accommodations may be made, but a minimum surcharge of a liter of Cap'n Morgan (preferred) or a 12 pack of Miller Lite will be assessed.
    Shipping is actual price for USPS flat rate boxes where it fits or UPS ground as a fall back.
    Last edited by ckearns; 06-06-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: item updates

Some great stuff at great prices there. Too bad none of it fits an NC. GLWS Chris. They should go fast.

Suspension Modder

Tried to send you a PM re the adjustable end links, not sure it went, I got a msg that I have to wait 60 secs. I am interested. Pic or description?

Quote Originally Posted by clkorj View Post
    Tried to send you a PM re the adjustable end links, not sure it went, I got a msg that I have to wait 60 secs. I am interested. Pic or description?
    Responded to PM and a few additional pictures uploaded.

Thanks,
    Chris

Suspension Modder

Thanks Chris! See you Monday. GLWS!

Added a couple of things and dropped prices on other stuff.

Always open to offers.

Chris

Interested in the intake combo. I can't PM. Email on its way.

Thanks for the undertray and it was nice meeting you Chris. Didn't ever realize we were practically neighbors.
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." Haruki Murakami

Good meeting you as well!

A few more items removed from the list.

Chris

Just curious and I know I could search but im at work. How competitve are the tein s techs for autocross? Ive bewn toying with the idea of saving up for clubsports but I dont thing im that good of a driver to warrant the $$$. What I do want is a 'good' autox suspension, not an ok or budget suspension. Currently I have the fm/agx, which works for me but I guess I just like spending money, haha.

Im interested but reluctant to spend the cash at the moment with some shakeups at my company.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Engine Builder

Hey what is all included with the Ecode headlights? You got any pics im interested

Not sure what the dyno plots for s tech's look like, but the monoflex setup was startlingly good.

The headlights are just the headlights - they're a plug and play swap from the factory lamps. I'm flying back to Dallas this morning and will try to get a couple of pictures uploaded this evening - off to Grand Sport Speedway first thing Friday, but I'll be back in town next week and can close the loop on this if I run out of time tonight.

Thanks,
    Chris

I'd stay with the fm/agx setup. S-techs are more to get low than speed.
    I'm not speeding officer, I'm qualifying!!!

92 Red (sold)
    2006 ZX6R 636 (sold)
    99 S10 ZQ8 (sold)
    95 Merlot M
    05 GSXR 600 (To buy my house)

^For some reason I typed S tech when I meant the monoflexs for sale. Read it again and WTH was I thinking.
    Yea so looks like the monoflexs would be a decent upgrade from 7 year old FM/AGX, if my quick searches this morning are any indication. I'm tired of the pogo stick rear springs and bumpstops. Shocks are still good but after riding in a 10k/8k Megan racing setup I realized the dampening I was missing.
    Last edited by Jiggerachi; 05-17-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

Are the clutch and flywheel 1.8L? I understand they will work on both 1.6 and 1.8.

Quote Originally Posted by lolvtec View Post
    Are the clutch and flywheel 1.8L? I understand they will work on both 1.6 and 1.8.
    Sorry for the slow response - was at the track all weekend and spent the day getting caught up.

It came off a 1.6, but it will fit right up to a 1.8. Need the whole flywheel/clutch/pressure plate/release bearing assembly to make the switch.

Please post a picture of the powered antenna. I am interested if it is the kind that slopes back
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

Here it is installed. It's the one that slopes back, ya. Makes you look fast, even standing still!

IMG_14637 by clkearns, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by ckearns View Post
    Sorry for the slow response - was at the track all weekend and spent the day getting caught up.

It came off a 1.6, but it will fit right up to a 1.8. Need the whole flywheel/clutch/pressure plate/release bearing assembly to make the switch.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm swapping to a 1.8 and a supercharger is in my near future.i had in mind a spec stage. 2 1.8 clutch, im not sure the 1.6l spec stage two is up for the fast.

Engine Builder

If you can? post pics of the the headlights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast