Thread: FS: NC MX-5 Goodwin Racing header, custom midpipe. All-stainless.

Default FS: NC MX-5 Goodwin Racing header, custom midpipe. All-stainless.

Like-new Good Winn Racing 4-1 polished stainless header (STR-legal), three months old.

The header is the single-greatest power and torque improvement you can do to the NC MX-5, and the stainless Goodwin is also a work of art. I've tried nearly every option on the market, and this one produces the most power (GWR, PPE catted, MX-5 Cup header). This header will work with any midpipe. Includes short (front) O2 sensor extension. sold

Custom-fabricated 2.5" catted and resonated all-stainless midpipe (compatible with oem and aftermarket header and mufflers). Custom fabrication was done at Vorshlag Racing. Started out as a Mazdaspeed MX-5 Cup straight-through midpipe (new), then had a 200-cell spun metal stainless catalytic converter added with O2 sensor bungs, and a Magnaflow 18"x4" stainless resonator (max length possible) to keep the car emissions legal and a nice exhaust tone. This is essentially a copy of the Goodwin midpipe, but with a larger resonator and is one-peice (the GWR has a slip-fit to make it easier to ship).TIG welding done at Vorshlag is beautiful. Uses stock exhaust hanger locations. Any NC muffler will bolt-up directly, even the oem. Same with the header; both flanges are stock location. No CEL's, 4 months old.
    $300

New price for the header is $419+shipping, GWR or RB midpipe is $399+shipping = $818+shipping (almost $900 total)

Last edited by OZMDD; 07-07-2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: prices
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

OBO?

Willing to install either item for VERY reasonable fee.
    Polished Turd Racing

prices adjusted.
    Polished Turd Racing

header sold
    Last edited by OZMDD; 07-07-2012 at 05:30 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

sale pending on midpipe
    Polished Turd Racing

Everything sold. Lock her up!
    Polished Turd Racing