Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 3rd PCA AX...Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser
    Looks like results were posted... Looks like we need some faster Miatas to come out and defend our honor...

Developing Driver for TheWhiteMR2, eh?

Haha, did a little better than I thought I would've. I think the sticky tires had a lot to do with that.
    It's certainly been a while since my last autocross, I expected my times to end up mid-pack given that I'm just getting back into this. Maybe autocrossing is like riding a bike, as in you never forget.
    I'm gonna be at the SCCA school later this month, as I really need some more instruction before I start developing bad habits. I'm gonna run in the open class this year though, I really don't think it would be fair for me to compete against the other novices being that I'm a little more experienced than them. And especially since my tires no longer qualify for the street tire class.

Anyone else here running in SM2? I remember Clovis was the man to beat last year. I think he mentioned he was planning to get an Elise, not sure if his S2000 is still around.

Clovis still has the bad-ass S2k... Sorry to say it's only "not stock" mod was a set of Tein-RAs... He's gone karting this year, though.

You posted pretty good times for first trip out on R compounds.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12