Thread: Parts are on their way

Default Parts are on their way

I just got shipping confirmation on my Shock tower adaptors for the rear, new Link chip, and Intake temp sensor

Then I found out what my IRS bill was Then wished I hadn't ordered the new toys and tires at the same time... Oh well who needs a vacation this year

Anyway, I'm going to need a spring compressor to do the shock tower. Anyone willing to share when I get the energy to do it?
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Vatozone typically has spring compressors for rental. If you can return them without breaking them, then they end up being free.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

What is a Vacation?
    Seriously I hear people talk about them all the time.
    I have never seen a mountain, or the ocean and I am 37.
    I guess I would rather allocate my cash on whatever holds my interest at the moment. :) ...I guess that being the Miata right now.

Since I am a musician I take vacation that way too, whatever I do I wrap myself up in it so tight that I guess I am on vacation, but only in my mind..imagining all the possibilities.

Just think of all the fun you will have when you get the new toys on and are tooling down the road for the first time.
    99 Miata Black

Toys arrived today Hmmm, should I put them in this weekend..... stay tuned...
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

You are welcome to borrow my spring compresser. It's the cheap Harbor Freight version, but they work OK.
    What's left of a '96 Miata with stock clutch.
    My car exceeds my driving ability. That's the only possible explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark52
    You are welcome to borrow my spring compresser. It's the cheap Harbor Freight version, but they work OK.
    Cool, can I pick them up in the AM? If so PM me your address & Phone number. Also let me know what time you get up on Saturdays

So, how did the installation go? Did the shock towers solve the problem?
    What's left of a '96 Miata with stock clutch.
    My car exceeds my driving ability. That's the only possible explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark52
    So, how did the installation go? Did the shock towers solve the problem?
    Yep, they did. Car rides great. Thanks again for loaning me you spring compressors. I'll hook up with you this week to return them.