Thread: Remove the hitch for AX

Default Remove the hitch for AX

Well, I was browsing the Pointy Board, and ran across this post concerning installing a trailer hitch on an NB. I decided to let this person know about the DaLan Hidden Hitch, which I think is fantastic.

Well, I read down through the posts, and lots of people were already raving about the Hidden Hitch. Then I came to GoKart's post, and I thought it was amazing. He says he's worried about weight at autocross, so he's planning to remove the hitch once he gets to an event. Now, keep in mind his Miata is turbo charged and running in SM2. Also note that he's got a rollbar (weight) and an equalizer/power amp installed in the trunk. Oh well, to each their own...

I'm guessing I'll have to start removing my hitch at each event. That'll be my secret weapon for beating all your other CSer's... :P
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)

Default Re: Remove the hitch for AX

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel

I'm guessing I'll have to start removing my hitch at each event. That'll be my secret weapon for beating all your other CSer's... :P
    I think you should! It would definatly put you out in front of the class! I can't belive you didn't think of this sooner!

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

Default Re: Remove the hitch for AX

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel
    TSC sells lynch pins that would make the R/R much easier and quicker
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region