Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas Region SCCA Event #9 - Sunday, Nov. 4th at Dallas Raceway

Results are posted for TX Region SCCA Solo Event #9 – November 4th at Dallas Raceway:

Final Results
    PAX Results
    An updated points report should be posted shortly. According to the 2012 TX Region Solo Supplemental Regulations, in order to qualify for a Year-End Series Award you must have attended 5 events & be within 50% of the class winners points. The best 7 of 9 events are used for scoring the year-end Awards. The Year-End Awards Banquet will be Sunday evening, January 12th. All are invited to attend!

Details concerning the banquet will be posted on the Region webpage, Facebook, Twitter, on this forum & emailed to all members.

We appreciate your continued support of the 2012 Solo Series! Your attendance of our events is what drives the growth & quality of the Texas Region Solo program. Next year’s series is already in the planning stages & the 2013 schedule should be out soon.

A HUGE thanks to my 2012 Solo Crew!! These folks make thisprogram a success!!

We’ll see ya at the Awards Banquet in January!

Brad
    Brad Maxcy
    Texas Region SCCA Solo
    [email protected]

Thanks Brad. As always a fun event and another great back and forth day in STS. It was interesting to have the On The Grid crew there and to see them interview some of the finishers from Nationals. Thanks again for all you, Jennifer, and your crew do at these events.
    Steve E

Joanna, the producer of the film crew says the show should air sometime in March next season. We'll post a link on our webpage and announce when the show will be on.

Thanks to EVERYONE that helped them during the day. She said our group was one of the most helpful & fun they have ever worked with! And they really enjoyed the "Texas Beer" at the end of the event, lol!!

The sound & camera guy both wanted SCCA decals for their equipement boxes that they use for international traveling.

Texas Region Solo competitors made a awesome impression on our international guests!!!
    Brad Maxcy
    Texas Region SCCA Solo
    [email protected]

Orange cones fear me. cone-cerned's Avatar

My fastest run.

On the track, I am fearless.
    If you were as slow as me, you wouldn't be afraid either.

1994 M Edition
    CSP 67

My fastest run. (rerun, actually)
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by Steve E View Post
    Thanks Brad. As always a fun event ..Thanks again for all you, Jennifer, and your crew do at these events.
    Steve E
    This.
    C5 Base Daily Driven Beater
    Borrowed 1M
    (2017 B-Street Pro Solo Champion)

Jeremy Foley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12