Thread: FS: Vorshlag BMW E46 330 Coupe *no sunroof* 330Ci / NASA TTD / SCCA DSP

Default FS: Vorshlag BMW E46 330 Coupe *no sunroof* 330Ci / NASA TTD / SCCA DSP

This is the link to the which began on Saturday Nov 10th, 2012 at 12 pm noon CST and will end exactly ten days from that time.

eBay auction link: "not allowed"

Low mileage and stock 2005 model M54 engine, 5-spd, steel flared fenders, 18x10" wheels, 285/30/18 tires (choose between Yokohama AD08 or Hoosier R6 sets, both fresh), OS Giken, Kirk Racing 4-point roll bar, 5-point harnesses, AST 4200, Vorshlag everything. Recent paint (flawless Lapis blue), A/C blows cold, custom 3" stainless exhaust behind stainless headers, drives great. Perfect dual-purpose street/track or street/autocross car.

I've got 7 cars and two of them are 2001 BMW 330 Coupes, so this one has to go. You will not find a cleaner E46 on the planet.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Fair!; 11-12-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: you heard the man
    Terry Fair @ Vorshlag Motorsports

No ebay links allowed... A more attentive mod will be around to delete this thread shortly.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

hahah.

Clean Bimmer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gorgeous, wish I had the money.
    Smile
    93' LE #1136 - FM II
    250k miles

Quote Originally Posted by tailchaser View Post
    No ebay links allowed... A more attentive mod will be around to delete this thread shortly.
    Really? Wow. I will delete the link myself.
    Terry Fair @ Vorshlag Motorsports

I was just giving you grief... I was really just poking fun of the rule that probably isn't as important as it once was... Feel free to re-add your link.
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton