Thread: Texas Rally Sprint near Austin for all caged cars including LeMons and Chump Cars!

Default Texas Rally Sprint near Austin for all caged cars including LeMons and Chump Cars!

I'm taking this straight off their Facebook page:

Texas will have a rally this year! This is your chance to get a taste of rally without having to travel half way across the country. And we have a format that allows for you to compete and get the full rally experience without the hassle of needing lights, tags and a state inspection. Just about any road race legal car that passes tech will be eligible to compete. We have gone to great lengths to ensure that Chumps and Lemons car can compete here. You can run with or without a codriver (under the new rally solo rules) The format also allows for multiple people to share the same car.

Thanks to NASA Rally Sport we will be running under the Rally Moto rules as well. This means motorcycle entries will be allowed. For you motorcycle riders that want to pretend for a day that you are racing across the great plains of Africa or South America (active imagination not included) this is your chance to live out you Dakar fantasy without leaving Texas. This will definitely be the most interesting Thanksgiving weekend the Texas Motorsports scene has seen in as long as I have been racing at the very least if not ever. You don't even have to miss Thanksgiving dinner with the family.

Come on out and check out the fun. Race or cheer we want you here.

http://www.nasarallysport.com/main/2...s-Rally-Sprint

We will also be hosting the Texas Rallysport rallycross #11 on Sunday at Brianne Corn Raceway. All are welcome there as well.No cage necessary for this event.

For more information go to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas...ref=ts&fref=ts

I want to do this. Who has a chumpcar that wants to go to Austin?
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Your NC should be able to do it.... Just keep the chicken on the hood.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    I thought you just bought a chump car?

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    I thought you just bought a chump car?
    I think he just got a chick car.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by POS Racing View Post
    I think he just got a chick car.
    But does it have soul?

Too pretty to be a chump car currently, and it DOES have soul, but not the kind you'd think.

This is airbrushed on the dashboard:
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Driver
    The Enclave at The Villages of Deer Run at Quail Arroyo Estates de Chandelier Crossing
    Blog Entries

Replied on TWT.

I don't have a good video or picture of the finished course, but I do have video of the first cut of the actual course, and another video of another course that was groomed the same way.

Here is a video of the first cut of the course to show the length and terrain.

Preliminary H2R RallyCross track laps at speed w/Brianne Corn! - YouTube

Here is a video of the rallycross track nearby that shows the level of grooming and width of the track.

Frankenscooby's first lap at BCR - YouTube

Also, this requires a NASA Rally Sport license and a NASA membership. The membership is good for 356 days, but the NRS license is only good for the calendar year. To make it easier Ander Green of NRS will only be charging competitors $5 for the NRS license.