Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wed GTG 2/20?<<<at JJ's!!!

Driver

Default Wed GTG 2/20?<<<at JJ's!!!

Woohoo! according to Ozzmd, Zaza invited us for the evening again!

Jack Junkies here we come!
    JDSM, creating innovative products and ideas to increase your Miata's performance since 2014. GO ZOOM ZOOM!

I'm there.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

Yep, 6-8 pm at Jack Junkies this Wed, 2/20.

If someone will volunteer to grab a 12-pack or case of yummy beer, we can avoid the oversupply we ended up with last time and just let everyone throw in a dollar or two for beer. Otherwise, its $5/head suggested donation to cover lift/tool time.

If you have a project/repair need, post it here so we can plan ahead.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

strathound

I need to roll my fenders. I'll throw out two options.

Option 1: Baseball bat / heat gun

Option 2: Will from Track Dog Brings Tools & I Pay Him To Demo To Everyone :)

I'm pretty sure Will won't want to work all day and then come work some more up at Jack Junkies. But I'm just throwing that out. I'd be willing to pay him to see it done right and demo to everyone the proper way to do it. Otherwise, it's old school time. Tires and rims are in, I have to get this done.

Michael

I was planning on going up there Saturday, but this will work instead. I need to do some fluid stuff:

• Change transmission fluid
    • Change differential fluid
    • Change oil
    • Bleed brakes

Will they dispose of fluid? Is there a charge? Or do I need to plan to haul out what comes out of the car?

Also, do they have an elevated catch basin? I have everything else I'll need.

I'll be happy to rent my own bay if necessary, since I will otherwise have one lift tied up most of the night.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

They have elevated catch basings and do not charge for fluid disposal.
    Polished Turd Racing

Cool.

I may be there a little late - I have a meeting with my boss at the local pub after work that night.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

strathound

Ditto on renting my own bay. This should take an hour or two.

MS

I think you two can get away with using the "group" bays. If it looks like we will need more space, we can deal with that at the time. They do close at 8, officially, though we can generally stretch that a bit.
    Polished Turd Racing

heck yeah, I like this spot cause its closer to my place. I'll help out if anyone needs a hand.
    "When life hands you lemons, Paint that SH!T Gold!!"

Driver

EAST SIDE!!!

to the photo-bugs out there, bring your camera and post-up the fun that the EAST SIDE has!!!

I'll bring a 12 of Heineken if somebody wants one.
    JDSM, creating innovative products and ideas to increase your Miata's performance since 2014. GO ZOOM ZOOM!

Man i'd love to come out but my mom's in town this week. I've got a front sway and test pipe ready to go in, both things can easily be done in my driveway so all is fine.

I keep saying it but some day i'll make it out to one of these with a case of fat tire.
    '94 C-Package Black & Tan | MS3x | exhintake | USDM Tein Monoflex 10/8k | My 8 year roadster evolution

strathound

Quote Originally Posted by jdcanadian View Post
    EAST SIDE!!!

to the photo-bugs out there, bring your camera and post-up the fun that the EAST SIDE has!!!

I'll bring a 12 of Heineken if somebody wants one.
    Will you be able to bring that heat gun out?

Quote Originally Posted by strathound View Post
    I'm pretty sure Will won't want to work all day and then come work some more up at Jack Junkies.
    It's William and you got that right! It's social time for me. You can always ask Jovanny (Gmrlocal1) if he is interested.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

strathound

Quote Originally Posted by black roadster View Post
    It's William and you got that right! It's social time for me. You can always ask Jovanny (Gmrlocal1) if he is interested.
    No, it's cool. Figured that might be asking a lot, lol.

We'll give this a shot the old school way. If I start getting spooked, don't be surprised if I don't make an appointment with you for the next day. :)

MS

how hard/easy would it be to install a j/r intake?
    silver 91 miata - no mas
    gold 91 miata w/ hardtop - no mas
    99 emerald green mica miata - just found!

Driver

Quote Originally Posted by strathound View Post
    Will you be able to bring that heat gun out?
    yessir!

strathound

Quote Originally Posted by jdcanadian View Post
    yessir!
    You are a scholar and a gentleman, sir. I'll bring the big wood.

Driver

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie84 View Post
    how hard/easy would it be to install a j/r intake?
    it depends... is it the intake from in front of the rad? just the crossover tube is easy...

That JR should be pretty easy.
    Polished Turd Racing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast