Thread: na aluminum radiator/red top injectors/tan top injectors/new 3 inch air filter

Default na aluminum radiator/red top injectors/tan top injectors/new 3 inch air filter

Like the title says

I had to go with a 2 row radiator replaced the one i put in a month before 50$ almost brand new

Red top injectors and tan top injectors full set 1 tan injector has a broken cap should still work i got both sets for cheap from a friend never used them but id assume they are still good 30$ a set!

Brand new spectre air filter its a 3 inch and i have a 2 1/2 inch and dont have a recipt come get it 15$

Im in frisco you can meet me at my shop or i can meet you somewhere close may take trades texting me is the best way to get ahold of me 972-510-4105 i can send pictures not sure how to upload on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Turblowdmiata View Post
    I had to go with a 2 row radiator replaced the one i put in a month before 50$ almost brand new
    what brand is the radiator?

not sure i picked it up from one of our part suppliers still cost me 100$ shoot me a text ill send you a picture

It just wasnt enough for forced induction should have upgraded when i had a crack in the oem brass one...