Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NTAXS Autocross #3, 5/25/13, Texas Motor Speedway Bus Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsrturbo View Post
    Are you kidding? I worked a 12 shift from 9pm to 9am showed up to race all day then when I was finished went home took a shower and went back for another 12hr shift... Got off at 9 this morning... To each there own I guess...

P.S just giving u a hard time...
    You were fueled by 3 trays of cookies. Every time I finished a run you finished off a tray.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cone-cerned View Post
    What OZMDD said, plus, in raw time, you were 55th of the 63 drivers.
    I think I did pretty well considering it was my first time running the miata and a RWD car in a very competitive class. Even though i did spin a few times lol. I had fun and learned a few things about my car that's what counts right? Next time gotta better prep the car for autox (currently really low on racelands (T.T)p ) and climb the ranks!

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

^Before you start throwing parts (and $$$) at the car....seat time, seat time, seat time. There is no substitute.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmx5 View Post
    I think I did pretty well considering it was my first time running the miata and a RWD car in a very competitive class. Even though i did spin a few times lol. I had fun and learned a few things about my car that's what counts right? Next time gotta better prep the car for autox (currently really low on racelands (T.T)p ) and climb the ranks!
    You will learn faster if your car stays the same for a while. It's way harder to figure out what you're doing wrong if your car isn't consistent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sammm View Post
    ^Before you start throwing parts (and $$$) at the car....seat time, seat time, seat time. There is no substitute.
    Too late for throwing money into it lol but yea right now just have the racelands and RB sways suspension wise. I was just going to adjust ride height since ive got the rear lower than the front with too much camber (-3) in the rear because im too low and cant get any less camber

Driver

Quote Originally Posted by ken_o View Post
    You were fueled by 3 trays of cookies. Every time I finished a run you finished off a tray.
    Ha!!!! Holy crap I was having sex with those cookies!!!!! Man!!! I have to stay away from her!!! I spent 4 hours at the gym working that off!!!!

Anytime, revs. Sorry I wasn't able to stay the entire time but, I guess that gave you the opportunity to drive two Miatas instead of just one! I'm finally starting to getting over the stomach bug from the extreme depths of hell. I probably shouldn't have come out at all, but I'm more upset I couldn't do my afternoon runs! And yes, I did have afternoon runs...just not the type I was hoping for :-/
    2013 Audi S4
    1997 Montego Blue Miata

Results finally up at http://www.s2000.org/nts2koc/autox/results.shtml.

Web guy was out of the country.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234