Thread: LM-1 Wideband Tuning tomorrow... need one person to help....

Default LM-1 Wideband Tuning tomorrow... need one person to help....

Well I just drove to Burleson and bought an LM-1 and am going to be working on tuning "the miata formerly known as BRG". Any takers? Looking to start late morning....

Chris

i want to know how the lm1 does, i have been looking at getting one.
    03 LS FM2ish TDR I/C
    99 Disco, the go anywhere ride

HOw did it go today? Sorry that I was unable to help. I had to freaking work ALL DAY, GOT STARTED AT 8AM AND STILL AT IT AT 5:45PM. Man I hate my boss.
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...

Quote Originally Posted by Ataim
    I had to freaking work ALL DAY, GOT STARTED AT 8AM AND STILL AT IT AT 5:45PM. Man I hate my boss.
    I've meet you boss I can fully understand!

Well this LM-1 is a very fun toy.

I took the BRG to Ft. Worth this weekend and got ATAIM's fuel alot closer to where it needs to be. I had put alot of fuel in using the emange because I was trying to avoid blowing it up. Well I plugged the LM-1 in and found that I was at 10.5-9.5 AFR (Pig Freaking Rich). So I got on emanage and pulled some fuel and have it in the 11.5-10.5 range getting richer as the rpms climb.

I think ideal is 12.5 for a turbo setup, so I have some playing to do on the maps. It is just hard to drive and mess with the computer, so I have to pull off and change the numbers then back on. Fun stuff.

I can really notice the power increase...

Funny....I spent the afternoon tuning mine at Gary's with his LM1. We finnally realived that I had belt slippage that was causing readings to jump around on us. My belt was too big to tighten down enough, and we couldn't find a parts store with the right size in stock so we ordered one and called it a day. I think we were seeing 10.8 up top, so we are goung to lean it out a little once we get the right belt.

Well, I pulled a little more fuel and that turbo is really starting to sing! It is amazing how fast first and second gears go! I really am enjoying the heck out of tuning this car.

cool, I'm going down to Haven to get the misc part to get black ready to sell. Going into autotrader tomorrow
    Hmm what is decent? Are we talking about your decent or my decent? I'm just curious because I don't want to offend anyone else's decent...