Thread: Come see me cuss my car on Saturday 3/26

Default Come see me cuss my car on Saturday 3/26

I"m too far South (Mansfield) for most of you, but I think I'm going to tackle my shock mounts on Saturday. According to the instructions I won't need a spring compressor on the FM Springs

I may even move on to replacing the computer chip in the Link, and adding my Intake temp sensor. Then I'm thinking Hooters afterwards.

Anyone is welcome to come by and watch , laugh , &/or cuss with me, or bring you light project along with you. Save the brake flush's for Mick's Tech day, as his technique is way cooler and easier than mine.

Oh I've also got to find out why my passenger door won't lock
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

I'm in Arlington...What time you gonna start? I'll try to get over there and look and laugh...even help if I can. I'm kinda new to this board and always ready to meet another member. PM me the directions.... :)

Jerry

I'm thinking about Noon. That way it's not to early to
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Holy carp... not knowing where Mansfield is, I did a maps.yahoo.com search and came up with about 1 hour and 15 minute drive there from Southern Oklahoma (Frisco)!!

That's about right. On a Saturday you could get here in 45 min. It's a trek to your neck of the woods.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Holy carp... not knowing where Mansfield is
    It's also where Mazda-Nissan Heaven is! wink-wink nudge-nudge

Quote Originally Posted by sammm
    Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Holy carp... not knowing where Mansfield is
    It's also where Mazda-Nissan Heaven is! wink-wink nudge-nudge
    Well, in that case...

No, really, is that where that is! Geez... that's waaaaaaay out there...

I have always wanted to go out there.... hmm...

I'd love to help, but I'm doing a clutch/flywheel this weekend. Mine blowed up on the way home tonight. Good thing I already had the parts.

I'm getting a late start, too much with friends last night. It's 12:30 and I'm headed by Marks house to borrow his spring compressors. Oh my acking head

Quote Originally Posted by brock
    I'd love to help, but I'm doing a clutch/flywheel this weekend. Mine blowed up on the way home tonight. Good thing I already had the parts.
    I'm supprized you made it that far. I thought it went out a couple of weeks ago.

What a great day for working on the car too, at least you wont get too hot thats bad for a hangover.
    I just got back home and was out that way I wish I could have got my wife off the computer before I left,... I would have stopped by.
    Good luck!!
    99 Miata Black

Got the shocks done, Thanks much to Mark52 for the used of his spring compressors, I couldn't have done it without them.

Of course I wasn't feeling all that well, but I managed to get it done, and what a differance in ride quality . I might can get by without a mouthpeace for daily driving now .