Thread: New pics of my car.

Default New pics of my car.

I've been really busy with work lately, so I haven't been around much. But I did find time to take some pics of my car today. I hope you like. These didn't turn out quite as good as I'd hoped but here they are anyway.

Looks good! I love the idea of the different sign backgrounds! Hmmm.. Perhaps we need to do a group trip to Baby Dolls so everyone can get pics under the sign! Just for the pics... that would be the only reason for the trip. Really... I swear!

OK, John you know you didn't get permission of the management to use that fine establishment as the back drop for a photo spread. Don't worry I will run over there Monday or Tuesday and spend a couple of hours smoothing things over for you. BTW, do you have any singles I can take with me?
    On another note, are you & Bob going to race at TMS?

Mac

Arlington has a Baby Dolls??? There for a minute I thought you were in Topeka....Now THAT's a Baby Dolls! Or so they tell me....
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS
    I will run over there Monday or Tuesday and spend a couple of hours smoothing things over for you.
    Sounds like a two man job to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OzCop
    Arlington has a Baby Dolls??? There for a minute I thought you were in Topeka....Now THAT's a Baby Dolls! Or so they tell me....
    That one looks like the Baby Dolls on 157 just south of Hwy 10 over in the Euless area... Not too far from Bell Helicopter.
    Daily Driver: 2013 Club edition in Pearl White Mica

Lightness? What's that? I drive a PRHT!

Yup, that's the one I used to pass everyday on my way home from Carrollton after work Right off 157, can't miss it
    '02 Berlina S2k
    J's 60RS, K&N FIPK, AUT CF cooling panel,
    JDM sidemarkers, S badges, BYS emblems,
    Mugen TP, 11.7:1 CR, Comptech Header,
    Hello Kitty Mugen badge

Quote Originally Posted by IPRESS
    OK, John you know you didn't get permission of the management to use that fine establishment as the back drop for a photo spread. Don't worry I will run over there Monday or Tuesday and spend a couple of hours smoothing things over for you. BTW, do you have any singles I can take with me?
    On another note, are you & Bob going to race at TMS?

Mac
    Haha, nope. I had to be all super stealth and take the pictures real quick like. Thanks for taking care of things. I wouldn't want guido to come break my legs!!

I'm not sure when we'll be out next. I have some work to do on the car that I hope to get done this week, so we'll see.

What kind of wheels are those? Looks great!
    SOLD: 92 silver w/hardtop, voodoo, Kosei wheels, pine tree air freshener, and some JR stuff.
    SOLD: 99 silver; the old Goodwin supercharged car with gobs of power and everything else on it.
    SOLD: 95 triple black; stock
    SOLD: 99 black and tan; loaded and clean; just hit 50k miles.
    SOLD: 2006 Copper Mica Red; stock.
    FOR SALE: 2007 Galaxy Grey Grand Touring; stock; 38k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by bigDstars
    What kind of wheels are those? Looks great!
    I think those are the SSRs that Evil stole last month. They are very light wheels that have been known to bend. The company has gone belly-up, saddening many who dreamed of affording a set some day.