Thread: I'm turbocharging my miata, So I need to buy (and sell) a few things

Default I'm turbocharging my miata, So I need to buy (and sell) a few things

I'm in the middle of turbocharging my 1999 miata. Any advice is appreciated. i've spent the last year putting together a patchwork dirtcheap copy of Flyin Miata's Voodoo II turbo kit. I intend to go for a convervatively powered streetable car with top horsepower around 180~whp, but probably a bit less.

So far as I can tell I need the following:
    oil and water lines, an ECU (piggyback is preferred), a wideband O2 system, a blow-off valve, a manual boost controller, a more adjustable timing wheel, maybe injectors, and a lightweight flywheel and a uprated clutch.

In my pursuit of cheap parts I've bought a few things I don't need:
    a large (30ish by 8ish) eBay intercooler that was for an audi A4 i think, never used
    A ron davis radiator for an NA miata, with fans and shrouds
    a 2560 garrett turbo, without the compressor housing or wastegate actuator, and the core seems to be stuck to the turbine housing, but otherwise appears to be in very good shape

I don't really know what these parts are worth so make me an offer?

I've edited my original post. I felt that I should elaborate on the contidion of the turbo. It does not have a compressor housing or wastegate actuator(though the wastegate itself is intact). It is also missing the hardware that attaches the turbine housing to the core, but seems to be stuck together (I have not yet made an attempt to rebuild it). the turbine spins completely freely though, with no play and the numbers 449010-1 on the turbine housing and "garrett" cast into it. I was told it was a Garrett 2560r. I purchased it from a guy parting out a '94 turbo miata several months ago and its been a paperweight on my desk ever since.

All parts are open to offers. I just need this stuff gone.
    Last edited by Blue Mica 99; 12-14-2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: updated prices

Okay So all this stuff is up for grabs for just about any price, its just taking up space in my garage at this point.

pending sale on radiator