Thread: ER Test-N-Tune on April 30

Default ER Test-N-Tune on April 30

Saw another message about this date, so I thought I would start a new thread and say...

Yes, the ProTape Series is dead for this date and the event Leland was trying to put together in just over a week is also dead for this date.

With that said, here is what will be in the next InformER (more or less)which is going out in a few days.

"Since it is only a few days to April 30, ER has decided to hold an informal test/practice day on that date to help offset site rental and insurance costs. If you are interested in participating, contact Eddie Hernandez by phone (his phone number is on the SCCA Solo 2 web page under contacts, please call his cell number) and bring cash. Entry fee will be $10 per driver (ER member) and limited to the first 50 people. Each driver will pick up their own cones, or arrange for someone to pick them up for them. Normal entry qualifications apply and if you are not an ER club member, you can bring a membership form with you and pay for your individual or family membership on April 30."

Later,

SpinOutF500

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

This sucks...I'll be out of town and will miss the Test & Tune and the AX on Sunday. And what really bites is that if we don't get the Spitfire back together (chewed up a tranny) this weekend, I won't be autocrossing at the Triumph Regionals in San Marcos that weekend, either....what a waste...
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'

Quote Originally Posted by rjosey8385
    This sucks...I'll be out of town and will miss the Test & Tune and the AX on Sunday. And what really bites is that if we don't get the Spitfire back together (chewed up a tranny) this weekend, I won't be autocrossing at the Triumph Regionals in San Marcos that weekend, either....what a waste...
    Umm... if you can't get the Triumph back together in time, why go to the Regionals?

Either that, or stick a Triumph badge on the S2000, pull half of the fuses, and stick a smoke generator underneath it. As long as you don't out the top up, maybe they won't notice.
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Either that, or stick a Triumph badge on the S2000, pull half of the fuses, and stick a smoke generator underneath it. As long as you don't out the top up, maybe they won't notice.
    Ouch!

Well, if nobody else is sayin', I ain't either!

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    Umm... if you can't get the Triumph back together in time, why go to the Regionals?
    Uhh....for the beer and the parties

Either that, or stick a Triumph badge on the S2000, pull half of the fuses, and stick a smoke generator underneath it. As long as you don't out the top up, maybe they won't notice. :lol
    Haha...funny guy! It still wouldn't leave it's mark in every parking spot it visited. And since it's prerequisite that the bonnet be up at the side of the road somewhere, I think they'd notice something funny about the bonnet.

.....oh, yeah....and because my husband is going regardless....
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...'Wow! What a ride!'