Thread: FS: 2004 Honda Element EX awd, auto, sunroof, orange

Default FS: 2004 Honda Element EX awd, auto, sunroof, orange

I'm selling an Element EX for a coworker of my wife's who bought a new car after the radiator blew last week. We put in a new radiator and its running fine. This is the fully loaded model for that year. It's a pretty sharp truck, with the fold flat all weather seats, rear sunroof, tint, ow, ps, lb, pl, abs, awd, cd stereo w/aux, input, etc.155k miles, 2.4L VTEC motor, straight body with some light damage to the rear bumper. It's got the cheaper grey plastic bumper panels that shoukdnt be too.costly, if you decided to fix it at all. It's not very noticeable. I know it runs well and seems to have everything working, no major accidents, etc. Metallic orange with black.interior. a few squeaks and rattles, sounds like the rear shocks are close to done. The catalytic converter was replaced last year, thanks to an unauthorized part removal.late one night. Asking $5500 for supporting forum.members, CL price for everyone else. Pics soon.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 01-18-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

That's a good price. I know two people that have recently bought Elements of comparable year and mileage and they paid more.

Sold.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."