Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NTAXS Autocross #2, 4/19/14, TMS Bus Lot

FWIW, I ordered 235/45-17's this time, so maybe they were in a different shipment than the ones you ordered.

NTAXS decals are here! I have 50 to sell at Saturday’s event. Only $3 for one or $5 for two. Get them while supplies last. They are 3” circular and they are fully water-proof.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by revs View Post
    I got another call still saying I may get it on the 24th.

D’oh!

At least with temps in the 70’s maybe my Rival/RS-3 will play nice together.

With temps in the 50’s it is not the hot setup.

Wow, 20 entrants in class 1! I'll definitely take one of those NTAXS stickers jrj512... Word on the street is they are good for a half second off lap times
    Last edited by Jctattoos; 04-16-2014 at 08:53 AM.

Thinking about bringing the '11 M3 out to see how it does. Might run it at the Pro if it can turn.
    M3 is always the answer.

Cool story, bro.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    D’oh!

At least with temps in the 70’s maybe my Rival/RS-3 will play nice together.

With temps in the 50’s it is not the hot setup.
    Just got an email saying it was shipped today after I was just told yesterday I won't get it until the 24th. The Rivals felt good at the SCCA event, so I may stick with those.

Tentative Run/Work Order:

Run 1&3 / Work 2&4: (1R, 2, 2R, 3R, X)

Run 2&4 / Work 1&3: (1, 3, S2000)
    Polished Turd Racing

We are getting down to the last of the NTAXS t-shirts, so grab one while they last. I have two smalls, one large, five XL, and two XXL. I will have them at the event for $20 each.

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by jrj512 View Post
    We are getting down to the last of the NTAXS t-shirts, so grab one while they last. I have two smalls, one large, five XL, and two XXL. I will have them at the event for $20 each.
    Complimentary decal with T-Shirt purchase?

Looking for a couple of people to work a clean-up job tomorrow. The job involves loading up cones and equipment into the trailer post-event, and typically takes 30-45 minutes after final runs. This would be your work assignment, so you will not have to work at all during the event (lots of spectating and ride-alongs). This is also an excellent position for someone who needs a late-arrival, as we can arrange for a late-tech for these workers ONLY. You still have to be present for the drivers meeting in order to run. PM jrj512 or send an email to his address listed in the first post if interested.

This is likely to become a permanent work position in future events, so talk to Jerrett at the event if you think you'd like to have a preset job for the season.
    Polished Turd Racing

Cleanup positions are filled. Thanks!
    Polished Turd Racing

Thanks to NTAXS for another great event! Fun challenging course and great weather !

Course definitely walked worse than it drove...but what a FUN course! Way to go Jerrett!
    Brad McCann
    GS Genesis Coupe
    Korean Camaro Racing

Very challenging course, but the Corvette Chute made the long patience sections along the back worth it, and the showcase offset with a quick straight into the final 180 was a blast in the S2k with all that yovtec goodness. Thanks to Armstrong for letting me try it out. There's is a much more significant risk/reward factor than I was used to previously, and it takes quite a bit more focus to stay ahead on all those quick elements. Awesome car.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 04-19-2014 at 08:50 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Very challenging course today! Event ran smooth and the weather was beautiful...what more could you ask for.

Great job NTAXS, ready for the next one!

Fun course. Never had an "it" run.

M3 is always the answer.

Meant to post this earlier in the week, but forgot. I enjoyed the course, but didn't enjoy the new tires that much. I think my experiment with slightly taller / narrower tires with hopes to improve gearing and tire temperature might have been a huge failure. I'll give them another try before going back to the 255/40-17's...

I will share my best effort on that course. Could have used some more HP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12