Thread: They should've just taken her citizenship and deported her..

Default They should've just taken her citizenship and deported her..

Missouri Man Spits on Jane Fonda

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../fonda_spitter

"I consider it a debt of honor," he told The Star for a story on its Web site, www.kansascity.com. "She spit in our faces for 37 years. It was absolutely worth it. There are a lot of veterans who would love to do what I did."
    She was in Town ealier this week, surprised it didn't happen here in TX.

Protesting a war is one thing, she went alot further than that though.

Chris

Kudo's to Michael A. Smith

Screw her, she is a TRADER pure and simple. How Hollywood continued to support a B1%@H like her is unbelievable. She should have been blacklisted from the entertainment community! As far as I know No One in my entire family (including extended) has seen a Jane Fonda movie since the Vietnam War. I personally have never seen a Jane Fonda movie, and never will!

Now Hollywood's still shoving Libral crap down our throats in almost everything we watch. It's like the only sane person on the West Coast is their current Gov, Arnold.

It makes me

BTW, I've never been accused of being opinionated
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    Screw her, she is a TRADER pure and simple.
    Although I'm not "Fonda" Jane myself, I didn't know she was big on the Stock Market either!

Did you mean traitor or trader?

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDuane
    Screw her, she is a TRADER pure and simple.
    A trader? Like a horse trader, or a wall street trader?
    Iain

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw

Maybe a traitor?

Dude... it was over 30 years ago... let the hate go...

Maybe you can confront her on Dr. Phil and obtain some closure.

But... I do agree... she's slime and should be shot/exiled/etc... however, not everyone in Hollywood is a liberal. Look at Mel Gibson.

But does he even count? He's a bloody Aussie!

Anyway... Maybe it's just that I was born in a different generation.

RJ

MME Goodwill Ambassador onething's Avatar

"In spite of the incident, my experience in Kansas City was wonderful and I thank all the warm and supportive people, including so many veterans, who came to welcome me last night," Fonda said.
    Oh! John Kerry was there too? Sorry - couldn't resist.

That was a long time ago, and there were tons of folks who were very passionate about the subjct on both sides. Then again, there are still people waving the Stars and Bars of the Confederacy. I have more pressing matters in my life.

Can I deduct my $.02 from my 2005 tax contribution?
    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
    "Up until the moment of impact, I was still having fun." Bob J. Hall San Francisco Region

Quote Originally Posted by altiain
    A trader? Like a horse trader, or a wall street trader?
    Although I'm not "Fonda" Jane myself, I didn't know she was big on the Stock Market either!
    '08 Copper Red GT PRHT, '06 Accord EXL, '05 Dodge Magnum R/T, '01 V8 Dakota for pulling 2135 Chaparral.

Please excuse my ignorance as a foreigner, but what did Ms Fonda do that has upset people so very much?
    "Get to Heaven half an hour before the devil knows your dead"

www.myspace.com/theelectrics

Team Cheap Bastard
    President & Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliwizz
    Please excuse my ignorance as a foreigner, but what did Ms Fonda do that has upset people so very much?
    During the Vietnam war she spent time and was filmed with the North Vietnamese Army. She got the nickname 'Hanoi Jane' back then and was seen as a turn-coat. She supposedly was protesting the war in behalf of the US and our soldiers that were forced to go. Do a google search on 'Hanoi Jane' and you will get more than you wanted to know.

Here's some reading for you.

Being pretty much born after the Vietnam War, I can't say I have any anger toward Jane Fonda. I imagine I would have hated her at the time though. Then again, the 60s were a pretty contoversial and chaotic time. I think I could forgive Vietnam Protesters now, assuming they were sorry for how they treated our Vets but not necessarily appologizing for their beliefs of the war.
    ...and across the line.

1996 Mazda Miata - R-Package (Eve-L)
    2012 Mazda CX-9 - Grand Touring (Dory)

At the risk of sounding like someone who holds a grudge, she did more than just protest a war, she actually put soliders in harms way, and several died due to her deeds, while others were merely beaten senslessly. She has yet to apologize to the soldiers, although she says she does regret some of the things she did as an activist...
    Screw her until she does apologize to those who were there...
    That said, I can't really condone anyone spitting on her, or anyone else for that matter, even though that is the treatment many Viet Nam vets suffered on their return home. Those guys were just doing what they were trained to do, as so many before them had done. The politics involving the Viet Nam war was unprecidented. Those who find fault with the current situation in Iraq should read up on the history of the 'nam war...
    OzCop
    MSM
    "It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Yep, what Oz said. It's one thing to protest our government's policy decisions -- like to participate in the Vietnam War -- but you should always support your countrymen fighting and dying on your behalf. Ms. Fonda crossed way over that line, and has never really (1) recognized her mistake, and/or (2) genuinely apologized.
    "That which does not kill us, just makes us madder"
    Cletus Nietzsche (Friedrich's half-brother on his sister's side)