Thread: San Marino Grand Prix

Default San Marino Grand Prix

The race was shown on CBS yesterday and SPEED is going to re-air it later this week. I would really recommend catching this one. Probably the best F1 race in years.

No freakin' doubt! I hope the Speed re-air will have Bob Varsha instead of Dippy Dips**t Sheheen and DD... My wife will attest that I kept yelling "SHUT UP" at the screen during the closing laps...
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

It drove me nuts everytime they went to break with 15 laps or less...

I was screaming out for them not to break the action!

Well, that and the 5 hour delay was annoying...

Yeah Ralph Shaheen should stick to Nascar news magazine shows. DD though, I have liked him since he was doing indycar in the early 90s. Always alot of technical insight, and he is enthusiastic about the races. It was funny how Ralph would repeat some of the stuff DD would say about a half second later like he was playing a copycat game. Also I think DD would be a good addition to the SPEED crew, I like it now, but he does add some even to that good group.

DD I can tolerate... But Shaheen repeating every frickin' thing he said was killing me. DD does great on the Speed World Challenge and GT (or at least he did last year - haven't seen any this year).
    Maybe 4 wheels aren't so bad after all... wickett.org
    It only goes to show when people can no longer discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, or sexual orientation, they can improvise and still find someone to hate. - Dave Moulton

I was on vacation this past weekend so I missed it. Anybody know when speed is going to replay it? Oh yeah, did CBS have it high def by any remote chance?

Davo
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000

Quote Originally Posted by Treibenschnell
    Unfortunately no...
    I was afraid of that. I found the re-broadcast - Friday night at 11:00pm. I will definitely be up watching that!!!
    Davo

Sebring Silver '02 S2000