Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Misc NA/NB stuff

Default FS: Misc NA/NB stuff

I have some smaller items that I came across while doing my big parts sale. Can bring most of it to Keller's tonight if needed.

1-set of LATCH anchors for NB (should bolt into NA also) that were made by Mazda as a retrofit item on later NB's to accommodate child safety seats. Much easier and more stable than seat belt mounting. $30

1- OEM black boot cover in excellent condition for NA. sold

1- NA leather steering wheel w/ airbag - leather has some rough spots on the top, not crumbling or trashed. sold

1- OEM Mazda NC Auto-dimming mirror with Homelink. Came from a CX-9, I believe, but appears to be the same as the ones that come on some NC2 packages. Fits the OEM windshield mount. All you need is the wiring connector to plug it into the existing wiring that's under your windshield header. sold

I'm sure there are other things that will pop into my head later, so I will edit this list if they do.
    Last edited by OZMDD; 05-31-2014 at 02:17 PM.
    Polished Turd Racing

Mick wrote: "I think Jerrett is the best autocrosser I have ever seen naked."

Interested in the NB shorty intake if it's in good shape. What time will you be at keller's? I'll have to check with the and make sure she doesn't have plans for us tonight.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

Around 7-7:15. Prob hang around for 45-60 min. The intake is in very clean condition.
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Keifersmith View Post
    Interested in the NB shorty intake if it's in good shape. What time will you be at keller's? I'll have to check with the and make sure she doesn't have plans for us tonight.
    gabkwong had good success with his shorty intake. He measured his temps before and after the mod. He found significant lower intake air temps and reduced engine lag after sitting in traffic. He can tell you more about it.
    1990 White NA - SOLD
    1994 Black NA - SOLD
    2006 Red NC - GT with limited slip, HIDs, all OEM.

I think this one came from TDR, but not certain. TXStig had it on his 99 and it worked well.
    Polished Turd Racing

Quote Originally Posted by OZMDD View Post
    Around 7-7:15. Prob hang around for 45-60 min. The intake is in very clean condition.
    Alright, bring the NB intake with you and I'll shoot be be there around 7ish.
    90 Red NA
    91 Red NA
    99 Triple Black NB "Dimples"

ok
    Polished Turd Racing

Bring that short shift too

Will do.
    Polished Turd Racing

The shorty intake is the best and TCB mod you can do for your NB, especially if you spend any significant amount of time in stop and go city driving. This one is a steal! No need to spend more on other fancy ones. I have tried more expensive ones. Using a remote temp sensor, the shorty on average is only 5-7 degree above the ambient temp. My NC RB intake is also around 5 degree above ambient temp.
    Gabriel

If rogue doesn't buy the shifter text me some pics.
    Thomas
    V-to-the-Dub

Shifter and intake sold.
    Polished Turd Racing

bump
    Polished Turd Racing

pm'd: hydraulic hood lift kit
    '92 Mariner Blue [1.8 swap finished!]
    UTA Formula SAE -Driver/Fabricator

Update: Some new items added, in addition to what is listed in the first post.

Set (4) of OEM NA mudflaps in good condition. sold

Pair (2) of
    Baer slotted/drilled rotors and Hawk brake pads (front brakes only) very low miles on this combo - $125

Pair (2) Delrin diff bushings for NA/NB (1.8, not sure if same for 1.6) in unused condition, more NVH but hugely improved shift/accel feel -
    $35

Pair (2) Altezza-type NA taillights with black interior plastic, plug-n-play -
    $45 plus your oem in trade.

Pair (2) NIB clear NA turn signal lights (front), unused -
    $40 plus your oem in trade.

Tan OEM NA softop boot/cover (needs some cleaning, but good shape) -
    $30

Last edited by OZMDD; 04-30-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    Polished Turd Racing

I'm interested in the boot cover and leather wheel if you're willing to ship to Abilene.

Thanks,
    Ryan

I can ship to Abilene. give me an email addy to contact you, please.
    Polished Turd Racing

Sent you a message to the email in your profile. I need to get mine added. Thanks!

Ryan

If you didn't get the email I sent, mine is [email protected]. Looking to get the black boot cover, not the tan.

Ryan

Bump, Still haven't heard back yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast