Thread: Equipe Rapide Membership appreciation day Test and Tune November 8th Mineral Wells

Default Equipe Rapide Membership appreciation day Test and Tune November 8th Mineral Wells

Equipe Rapide would like to say a big thank you to our members. We have rented Mineral Wells on Saturday November 8th for a test and tune. It is free for members to participate. We will set up a practice course and a skidpad. You can take several flying laps around the practice course and then go make adjustments to the car. Then make more laps to see if your adjustments made an improvement. We will have pizza lunch provided. The test and tune will start at 8 and run till 2. You are welcome to arrive before 8 to help set up. After the event we will be going to the Kiersten Eaddy benefit at Texas Motor Speedway.

If you aren't a member of Equipe Rapide but you want to participate in the test and tune then I have a deal for you. For $20 you can purchase a 2015 season membership and you will be eligible to run at the test and tune. email me at [email protected] if you want to buy the membership. Everyone please RSVP for the event so I know how many people to expect.

Thanks,
    Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide

We have a few signed up already. If you want to get in on this please let me know.

Andy Cost
    Humble Servant - Equipe Rapide